The main cause for Diabetes disorder is a lack of insulin production/secretion from β cells in the pancreas or the resistance of body cells to insulin which eventually causes imbalance in the exchange of carbohydrate, protein and fat leading to an elevation in blood sugar level. When blood sugar increases, the body gets affected and its normal functions become degraded.
- Diabetes type1: an autoimmune disease characterized by immune system attack and destruction of beta cells in the pancreas. This type of diabetes may occur at any age but often appears at the early stages of life, in childhood or adolescence.
- Diabetes type2: it is the most common type of diabetes and may affect a person at any age. It also includes pregnancy diabetes. The characteristic of this type is high levels of insulin in the blood which indicates insulin resistance. In most cases, you can treat or prevent this type of diabetes; therefore, it is very important to check/monitor blood sugar regularly to prevent hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia that may cause serious health issues.
Causes for Diabetes
- Lack of physical activity.
- Hyperlipidemia – High cholesterl level and high triglycerides.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- Chronic tension and stress.
- A shock.
- Pregnancy diabetes- the hormones that are excessively produces during pregnancy causes insulin cell resistance.
- Unhealthy diet that includes fast food as well as foods high in fats and sugars.
- Hereditary factors are of the main causes for Diabetes.
- Frequent urination.
- Severe hunger as well as severe thirst.
- Blurry vision.
- Weight loss for an unknown cause.
- Slow wound healing.
- Frequent infections in the mouth, skin, vagina, or in the bladder.
Serious complications of Diabetes Mellitus may include:
- Hypoglycemia: dizziness, paleness, confusion, sweating, tachycardia, fainting, and also damage to brain cells.
- Hyperglycemia: ketone acidosis- high levels of ketones in the blood and urine that cause high and dangerous acidity in the blood. Also the high risk of being infected with various viruses and having metal imbalance that may cause acute dehydration.
Chronic complications of Diabetes include:
- Atherosclerosis, retinopathy, blindness, renal failure, neurological disorders (numbness, loss of sensation), incurable wounds and ulcers, increased susceptibility to infections (because of the damage done to the immune system), and heart attack. Moreover, deficiency in oxygen supply to body tissues, depression, and cognitive impairment.
Treatment for Diabetes mellitus with Medicinal Herbs
Super effecient treatment for Diabetes type 2 with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.Request a free consultation