Low Milk Supply
Breast milk provides the essential nutrition for infants. It has a nearly perfect mix of vitamins, protein, and fat – everything your baby needs to grow. Breastfeeding strengthens infant’s immune system and protects them against a variety of illnesses, such as diarrhea and infant botulism, a large number of infections, allergies, Type1 insulin dependent diabetes mellitus (DDM), and others.
It also contains antibodies that help the baby fight off viruses and bacteria.
Moreover, the physical closeness, skin-to-skin touching, and eye contact help the baby bond with his mother and feel secure.
As for the mother, breastfeeding helps burn extra calories, therefore helps lose pregnancy weight faster. It also helps your uterus get back to its regular size pre-pregnancy and lowers the risk of having breast cancer or ovarian cancer .
The hormone responsible for milk production is called prolactin, and the hormone that tightens milk channels and squeezes milk into the nipple is called oxytocin.
Some mothers may have low milk secretion during lactation due to a disturbance in the production of these hormones. Normally the main cause for low milk supply is less and incorrect way of breastfeeding.
- Waiting too long to start breastfeeding can contribute to a low milk supply.
- Your baby does not feed often enough.
- The use of some medications such as over-the-counter or hormonal birth control.
- Malnutrition in some nursing mothers.
- Medical condition of the mother.
- Premature birth.
- Hormonal disorder (such as prolactin deficiency), hyperthyroidism, or hypothyroidism.
- Breast surgery that has affected your milk supply.
- Excessive use of pacifiers.
- Usage of silicone nipples.
- Use of contraceptives.
- Acute weight loss may cause low milk supply.
- Dehydration or acute bleeding.
Treatment for Low Breast Milk Supply with Herbs
Super effecient treatment for Breast Milk Supply with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.[whatsappsupport number="12314420102" text="Request a free consultation" text-color="#fff" bg-color="#22c15e" message="Hello, I have a query regarding a suggested treatment." ]