Genital Pimples and Genital Herpes: How to Identify and Relieve the Symptoms
Genital pimples happen when skin pores are blocked with dirt and oils. This causes red sores filled with white pus to develop in the pores. As for herpes simplex virus (HSV), it is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that causes clear or yellow sore filled with a clear fluid.
Symptoms of Genital Pimples and Genital Herpes
- The pimples appear in small clusters or scattered around the genitals, and they are usually round, and break out when wearing tight underwear.
- Genital pimples are rather firm, and filled with white pus that turns dark when exposed to air.
- The pus in the pimples is thick and white.
- They are deep in the skin because they are inside the pores, and only appear when they fill with pus.
- Cause itching and irritation.
- They are painful when one puts pressure on them.
- Can suddenly erupt in hot weather or after exercising.
- Disappear quickly and leave slight scars behind.
- Small sores filled with clear fluid erupt, and they painful when touched.
- They appear in clusters on the genitals.
- Pain and stinging on the legs.
- Swelling of the lymphatic gland.
- High body temperature.
- A clear fluid comes out when the sores break out.
Causes of Genital Pimples and Genital Herpes
- They erupt when oils, dirt, and dead skin accumulate in the pores.
- Contact dermatitis due to exposure to allergens and irritants, such as perfumes and chemicals.
- Ingrown hair under the skin because of shaving.
- Folliculitis occurs in hair follicles, which causes the follicle to fill up with pus and crust.
- This virus transmits through sexual contact.
- Vaginal, oral, or anal sex can transmit this virus, even if there were no symptoms.
Genital Pimples and Genital Herpes Relief
The relief methods for pimples and herpes include the following:
- Apply a warm wet cloth on the pimples for 20 minutes, 4 times a day.
- You can use two drops of tea tree oil to clean the pores.
- Put castor oil on the pimples to prevent infection.
- Use gentle, antibacterial soap.
- Combine corn starch with warm water, apply it to the pimples for 15 minutes, and then wash with warm water.
- Use local antibacterial cream.
- Take antiviral medications, whether oral medications or local creams.
- Avoid sex until completely finishing the medications.
- Do not pop or mess with the sores.
- Take the wellness supplement package from Hekma Center for Genital Herpes.