Healthy Diet and Daily Instructions for People Who Have Parkinson’s Disease – Allowed:
It is important for people who have Parkinson’s disease to abide by the following instructions.
GENERAL ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PARKINSON’S:
- In alternative medicine, Dopamine deficiency is related to digestive system disorder, toxins accumulation, and weak immune system. Therefore, a parkinson’s patient should keep a healthy diet and prefer to take herbs that clean the body from toxins and chemical residues and also improve the functioning of the digestive system.
- Take vitamins B12 and B6 to reduce toxic acidity and homocysteine (an amino acid which becomes toxic if elevated. some studies proved that it is elevated in Parkinson’s disease).
- You should also eat foods rich in vitamin D, omega 3, and magnesium, which will help reduce inflammations, mood swings, muscle tremors or spasm, muscle weakness, nervousness and insomnia.
- Make sure you chew your food well before you swallow to help with the digestion process. It is recommended to eat frequent small meals during the day. Eating while sitting upright in the chair may help you with swallowing problems.
- Eat foods high in antioxidants such as eggs and dark chocolate.
- Have 2 tbsp of bee pollen every day to treat parkinson’s.
LIQUIDS (WATER- JUICES- TEAS)
- Drink 3 glasses of water (450ml) every morning on an empty stomach.
You can dissolve 1tbsp of nectar honey in this amount of water and wait at least 30 min before you have your breakfast. (For stomach cleansing)
- Drink at least 1.5 liter of water every day.
- You should drink a solution of ½ tsp of sodium bicarbonate dissolved in 250ml of water (1-2 glasses a day) for 1 month.
- Drink 2 glasses of sage tea every day.
- Drink 2 glasses of ginger tea every day.
- Prefer to drink 2 glasses of green tea every day.
- Drink 2 glasses of rosemary tea every day.
- Drink fresh juices such as apple juice, carrot juice, beet juice, pomegranate juice, and others.
- Have an amount of a small cup of olive oil during the day. (You can add it to thyme, salad or else).
- Have 2 tbsp of coconut oil every day.
- Have 2 tbsp of flaxseed oil every day.
FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
- Eat 1-3 dates everyday 30 min after you drink the water.
- Eat 1 crushed clove of garlic with a spoon full of nectar honey twice a day in order to treat parkinson’s and alleviate its symptoms.
- Prefer to eat beans on a daily basis.
- Eat more greens and leafy greens such as mallow, spinach, grape leaf, watercress, green beans, phaseolus, celery, mint, cowpea, lettuce, parsley and green peas.
- Consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables because they are high in antioxidants . It is recommended that you cook the vegetables first.
WHOLE GRAINS – LEGUMES – SEEDS AND NUTS
- Have 1 crushed spoon of fresh ground cumin in the morning and another one in the evening (you can add it to food or honey).
- Eat 1 spoon of fresh ground turmeric (curcuma longa) in the morning and another one in the evening (you can add it to food or honey).
- Eat Purslane or Purslane seeds.
- It is very important for parkisons patients to take 1 gram of Peganum harmala seed twice a day (equivalent to an amount of 6 capsules).
- Parkinson’s patients should consume nuts, legumes and whole grains because they are rich in antioxidants. Prefer to eat lentils, phaseolus, cowpea, chickpea, lupine, peas, brown rice, quinoa and more.
- Prefer to consume foods that are rich in omega 3 fatty acid such as raw nuts and flaxseeds.
FISH AND SEAFOOD
- Prefer to eat fish and seafood since it is rich in omega 3. It is recommended to eat salmon, mackerel, tuna and halibut.
Healthy Diet and Daily Instructions for People Who Have Parkinson’s Disease – Prohibited:
- Red meat especially veal, beef, and chicken. Prefer to replace it with fish, seafood, poultry meat (free chickens, pigeons) and lamb meat (in moderation).
- Processed foods, canned foods, and snacks.
- Dairy products especially that is made of cow milk or powdered milk. Preferably, replace it with soymilk, almond milk, or organic goat milk.
- Foods high in hydrogenated oils and saturated fats.
- Sugary food and drinks.
- Soft drinks, sodas and energy drinks.
- Alcohol because it aggravates parkinson’s disease.
- Caffeinated beverages such as coffee and Nescafé`.
- Quit smoking.
Supplements for Parkinson’s Disease
Super effecient treatment for Parkinson's disease with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.[whatsappsupport number="12314420102" text="Request a free consultation" text-color="#fff" bg-color="#22c15e" message="Hello, I have a query regarding a suggested treatment." ]