- Product name: Art
- Botanical name: Artemisia
- Common name: wormwood
- Net weight: 27 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: mugwort, sagewort
Artemisia – Wormwood
Wormwood – Artemisia is usually found in Asia, Northern Africa as well as in Europe. The perennial grows up to 2 meters high, it has small flowers with multiple yellow petals. The leaves and flowers are very bitter with a characteristic odor, the root however has an aromatic taste. Chinese scientist in the 1970s discovered artemisinin which is extracted from Artemisia plant, and used it in people with malaria.
Art product – Wormwood is indicated for:
- Some inflammations and fungi, especially ear inflammations.
- To expel intestinal parasites.
- For the disposal of gallstones since it increases bile secretion.
- Chronic diarrhea.
- Patients with low stomach acidity and lack of gastric juice.
- For acute or chronic digestion problems.
- As a mild laxative for people that suffer for constipation.
- For colic, abdominal pain and also frequent intestinal gases.
- For some cases of depression and chronic fatigue. It also supports anxiety and boredom without a specific reason.
- May help people with constant nausea.
- for fatty liver.
- Menstrual disorders such as irregular menstruation and many other menstrual problems.
- Appetite loss. Prefer to take it in cases of anorexia nervosa.
- Also for throat inflammation and pain.
- To reduce Crohn’s disease symptoms and also to reduces the amount of chemical drugs used in treating it.
- Intractable wounds and skin ulcers. (to make a cataplasm with Artemisia, onion in addition to olive oil)
- For some cases of headaches and migraines.
- Moreover, it may help with bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Ddiabetes mellitus, especially in older people.
- For high fever.
- For insect bites as well as for snake bites. (to make a cataplasm of Artemisia leaves)
- In cases of hysteria or excessive anger.
- For mitigating epileptic seizures.
- Also for malaria.
Art product – Artemisia is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant and for nursing women.
- Patients with ulcer diseases.
- People with strong acidity in the stomach.
Art product – Artemisia is safe if you take it according to the specified amounts and doses. Artemisia belongs to the daisy family, Asteraceae. People allergic to these species should be careful when they take Art product.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages