- Product name: Vitan
- Botanical name: Withania somnifera
- Common name: Ashwagandha
- Net weight: 38.7 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: winter cherry
Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera
Ashwagandha also known as winter cherry is an evergreen small bush that reaches up to 1.25 meters high. It has long roots stretched strongly into the ground, green small flowers, and fruits that turn orange and red at maturity. Ashwagandha grows in dry areas in India, in some parts of Africa and in the Middle East. It is one of the main herbs used in the old traditional Indian medicine and that is still used today. It was used for thousands of years for different diseases since it is considered a good tonic for the body, so it is used in almost all cases of body system weakness.
Ashwagandha roots have a high medical potency against deficiencies and weaknesses. It affects major organs in the body. Ashwagandha is effectively used to fight constant stress and nervousness due to overthinking. It is excellent for insomnia because it promotes better sleep. All these factors gradually lead to an accumulation of tension and eventually cause a damage to the internal organs such as the heart and blood vessels, the digestive system and the immune system.
Ashwagandha affects the hormonal and nervous system in the body, as well as the adrenal gland. Thyroid gland and adrenal glands secrete hormones to help the body respond to daily stress. Weak adrenal gland and low levels of glucocorticoids, directly affects the functioning of the thyroid gland and may cause a deficiency of T3 / T4 hormones.
In addition to all these properties, Ashwagandha has other effective impacts like: increasing bile secretion in the liver and gallbladder, improving the secretion of pancreas enzymes and a direct effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive system. It affects the nervous system and reduces tension which often with time, causes weak digestion and weak absorption process.
Vitan product – Ashwagandha is indicated for:
- Constant stress. Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera is as a relaxant. It gives comfort and calmnessand may help resist stress. It also improves the body’s ability to cope with diseases, stress and sudden or persistent psychological trauma and to maintain physical balance. Because is one of the few herbs that are considered “adaptogen”.
- Hypothyroidism. it stimulates the production of thyroid hormones.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), nervous stomach, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, enteritis, weak digestive system, as well as gases and cramps. ( in addition to other herbs).
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD) as a natural alternative to Ritalin.( with Guto kola extract E-GOTO product)
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Interstitial Lung Disease.
- To strengthen the immune system. Should be taken in abundance when there is a general weakness of the immune system as a result of constant stress and fatigue, or as a result of recurrent flu, cold, Mononucleosis, and viral infections. It also may help strengthen immunity and induce growth hormone in children.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), stress, and weakness due to adrenal gland or thyroid gland disorders. It is reduces tension and hypoadrenalism.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS).
- To improve sperm quality, movement and sperm count in men. As well as, to improve semen quality and helping with some conditions of infertility.
- General disorders, restlessness, accumulated tension, anger, nervousness, excessive anxiety and sleep disorders.
- To enhance memory, increase concentration and cognitive ability, and improve brain function in adults and children.
- Depression, fear and postpartum depression. ( with Gotu kola extract E-GOTO product)
- To help adjust to new environmental and social conditions, such as moving to a new house, or starting a new job. (winter cherry with Gotu kola extract E-GOTO product).
- Students who want to increase focus before exams and for people whose work requires full attention. (with Guto kola extract E-GOTO product)
- Dyspepsia and malabsorption in children and adults, including absorption of iron and vitamin B12.
- Hypertension. ( as part of wellness program that includes other herbs).
- Diabetes type2. It is indicated specifically for diabetic patients with severe and persistent psychological stress. ( in addition to other herbs)
- Winter cherry may help with Anemia in adults as well as in children.
- Headache and dizziness as a result of permanent tension.
- Arthritis and rheumatism.
- To naturally increase sexual desire (libido) in both men and women and to help with frigidity, impotence, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction in men.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and other autoimmune diseases since ashawagandha is a great antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and a tonic for different body systems.
- Menopause symptoms in women.
- Chronic sinusitis.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Inflamed connective tissue.
- Winter cherry may help with Psoriasis.
- Dementia and memory loss.
- Different allergies. (in addition to other herbs)
- Weight loss especially if overweight is a result of hypothyroidism.
- Addison’s disease.
- Autism and Asperger’s syndrome. ( in addition to Guto kola extract E-GOTO product).
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- As a nutrient supplement for HIV patients (AIDS).
- As a general tonic for adults and also the elderly.
- As an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antifungal, and also anticoagulant.
- as a diuretic.
- Skin fungi- for both internal and external use.
Vitan product – Ashwagandha should be used with caution in:
- Conjunction with sedative and relaxant medications and with Insomnia drugs.
- Pregnant women. There is not enough available information about the use of Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera during pregnancy. Some studies indicated that it can be used in pregnant women only in small doses, while others forbid it completely.
- People with hyperthyroidism.
vitan product – Ashwagandha is safe for use and does not have any known side effects.
An overdose may cause: a feeling of discomfort in the abdomen, diarrhea, and vomiting.
Vitan product – Ashwagandha is allowed for use in children and nursing women.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages