- Product name: Magic.wb
- Botanical name: Horedum vulgare and Triticum aestivum
- Common name: Barley and Wheat Grass
- Net weight: 55 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Wheatgrass is a small herb that belongs to the family of soft wheat plant.
Its origin goes back more than 5000 years ago. At that time Egyptian leaders considered the small buds sacred and used them for their positive impact on their health and activity. It has also been used in India thousands of years ago as part of their ancient folk medicine.
It was first introduced to the western world in the year 1930 by Charlize F. Schnabel an agricultural chemist that used wheat grass to help treating sick chickens that were about to die. What shock him the most, was the fact that not only the chickens did not die, but that they also appeared to stagnate on eggs almost every day instead of every three days.
Two decades later, wheat grass came back to lights through Ann Wigmore, a regular woman who used to mix it with other herbs to help cure herself. She went to the Institute of Abkhrath health, where wheat grass became famous and wide spread; hence the continuous interest in wheat grass has been encouraged.
Wheat grass is one of the most important nutritional supplements because it contains the majority of minerals, vitamins, and essential amino acids. It contains high level of beta-carotenes, 17 amino acids, B vitamins and fiber. It also contains vitamins K, E, B, A, C and a group of useful enzymes, including which can fight free radicals.
Wheat grass is also high in minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, iodine, copper, and selenium.
It is the richest source of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is almost identical in its molecular structure to hemoglobin in blood except for one atom. While hemoglobin has an iron atom, chlorophyll has a magnesium atom.
Cleanser, detoxifier, antibacterial, restorative, anti-fungal, antioxidant, antiviral and anti-aging, anti-allergenic.
Barley is a kind of whole grain commonly found in bread, beverages, and various cuisines of every culture. One of the first cultivated grains in history, it remains one of the most widely consumed grains, globally. It has been used since ancient times by various civilizations as a kind of food for both animals and humans.
Barley is a green herb, in a stage between the grain and the spike when it is between 10-20 cm long. It contains a huge amount of enzymes, growth factors, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Barley is one of the herbal plants used in ancient times as a basic food. It contains many essential nutrients for the human body, including fiber, carbohydrates and proteins, as well as saccharides, which have many health benefits.
In Africa, barley is one of the major food crops that provides nutrients to impoverished populations.
Barley provides a high percentage of an individual’s daily requirement of manganese and selenium.
It also contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, calcium, manganese, zinc and it is rich in dietary fiber.
antidiabetic, regulates blood pressure, enhances immunity, protects liver, anti-acne, detoxifying, antidepressant, antiproliferative, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, hypolipidemic, antigout, reduces cholesterol, relaxant, antianxiety, anticonvulsive, hypolipidemic, antiaging, anti-fatigue, antiglycating, antihypoxia.
Magic.wb Product Indications
- May Help with Rheumatoid arthritis, gout and joint pain.
- To maintain oral health and hygiene therefore may help with mouth ulcers. It promotes dental health and protects against tooth decay, gingivitis and other dental problems.
- It stimulates saliva and blood flow in the mucus membrane of the mouth.
- A tonic for the immune system. It boosts immunity and maintains overall health.
- May Help with certain dermatological problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. It also may help maintain the health and elasticity of the skin and fight free radicals.
- To reduce radiation damages.
- May Help with vaginal infections.
- May Help with chronic fatigue (CFS).
- It is rich with flavonoids which dilate bronchus, therefore, it may help in case of Asthma attack and bronchitis.
- It protects the lungs from pollution, heavy metals and smoking therefore, it may help alleviate cough, sore throat, fever, and also protects against common cold and flu.
- For Hypertension and hypotension. It stimulates blood circulation and balances blood pressure.
- may Help maintain cardiovascular health and protects against cardiac diseases and coronary heart disease (CHD).
- It balances blood lipid. It increases HDL cholesterol on the wall of arteries and decreases LDL level thus, protects against atherosclerosis, angina pectoris and heart attacks.
- May Help regulate blood sugar and improve insulin production therefore, may help people with type 2 Diabetes.
- It accelerates weight loss in many ways (i) it contains amino acids that inhibit appetite, (ii) it contains potassium which is effective in burning calories, (iii) it provides energy and improves stamina, (iv) it improves thyroid functioning and boosts metabolism.
- It has low content of calories, very few amount of fat and high content of fiber. Fiber increases satiety and reduce appetite, making people feel fuller for longer. This may help lower the overall calorie intake and reduce food craving.
- May Help with Parkinson’s disease.
- It removes accumulated toxins and waste from the intestines.
- It contains chlorophyll which has the ability to stop blood clotting in small arteries during injures, thus protectsagainst necrosis processes. Chlorophyll also promotes the growth of fibroblasts.
- To improve pancreas functioning.
- For proper liver functioning.
- It protects against sunrays and the formation of pigmentation.
- It relaxes and calms down the nervous system because it is high in B vitamins.
- To promote hair growth and add sheen to the hair. It contains iron, zinc, and calcium; therefore, it is beneficial for damaged hair, hair loss, premature graying, dry hair or dandruff.
- It protects against premature graying since it contains copper, which is one of melatonin components that produces hair pigment.
- It contains 17 amino acids that may help build muscle tissues, and repair the cell.
- For eye health and better vision because it contains vitamin C.
- To restore PH balance and may help retain alkalinity in the blood which may help with constipation, ulcers and diarrhea.
- To facilitate and increase formation of RBCs and WBCs, as well as to activate WBC.
- It stimulates the production of RBC and raises hemoglobin level therefore, may help with anemia. It is very high in bio-available iron.
- For the proper functioning of the brain and the nervous system since it contains linoleic acid and manganese.
- It provides the blood and body cells with oxygen thus, improves cognitive performance and concentration.
- It postpones aging by rejuvenating skin cells and enhancing the youthful glow and elasticity of the skin. Moreover, the antioxidant and chlorophyll components may help scavenge free radicals, which slows the aging process.
- Barley and Wheat Grass contribute to the proper functioning of the digestive system and protect against dyspepsia and IBD. Moreover, they facilitate a smooth digestion process, and may help with malabsorption and ulcerative colitis.
- It contains fiber that may help with constipation and acts as a fuel source to the friendly bacteria in the large intestine.
- It combats bowel inflammation such as Crohn’s disease and IBS.
- Reduces the chance of hemorrhoids.
- Protects against varicose veins.
- May Help with foul odor in breath and sweat.
- Increases libido and vigor and may help with impotence.
- It clears sinus congestion.
- It is rich in vitamin K and magnesium and potassium and it boosts the adrenal system and may help your body deal with stress.
- Beneficial during pregnancy: It promotes healthy growth of the fetus and protects against anemia during pregnancy, since it is rich in folic acid (B9). It also alleviates pregnancy-related digestive issues such as bloating, constipation and diarrhea.
- Supports renal health and may help with polycystic kidney disease. It improves renal functioning and alleviates symptoms like severe back pain and abdominal pain.
- May Help heal festering wounds and bacterial infections. It fastens recovery after a surgery since it is high in zinc.
- To protect against Geriatric diseases and maintain general health with aging.
- May help stop the formation of stones in the gallbladder by stimulating bile secretion.
- It protects against osteoporosis, since it is high in phosphorus, copper, calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, and zinc which contribute to building and maintaining bone structure.
- It promotes nail health.
- Eases menstrual pain.
- It may help cleanse the urinary tract and protects against bladder infections, urethra infections and prostate infections. And also may help with benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and kidney stones.
- It cools the body and increases the feeling of refreshment especially during summer time.
- For better sleep and physical endurance.
- May help repair DNA cell.
- It may help maintain the structure of cellular membranes, aids in the transmission of nerve impulses, assists in the absorption of fat, and reduce chronic inflammation.
- Contains high percentage of water up to 92%.
- Barley may help in the digestion of milk and is usually given to infants in order to protect against the formation of blood clots in the stomach.
External Uses of Barley and Wheat Grass:
- It has antiseptic properties: in case of disinfection of wounds, bruises, insect-bites, rashes and cuts.
- Rinse the sinuses
- Vaginal flushing
- Ear infections
- Rheumatoid pain
- knee pain
- Periodontal infections
- Varicose veins in the legs.
- Skin cleanser- topically as skin mask. It exfoliates and removes dead skin.
- Acne- topically as skin mask.
- For skin diseases and infections such as eczema and psoriasis- topically.
- Soothes sunburnt skin- it has anti-inflammatory properties- topically.
- Removes dandruff and scalp problems-topically.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Magic.wb Product should be used caution in pregnant and breastfeeding women. There is not enough reliable information about the safety of wheatgrass intake in pregnant or breast-feeding mothers. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- Barley: Barley is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth during pregnancy in amounts commonly found in foods. However, women should not eat high amounts of barley sprouts during pregnancy because it is POSSIBLY UNSAFE.
- There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking barley if you are breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- Allergies to cereal grains: consuming barley might cause an allergic reaction in people who are sensitive to other cereal grains, including rye, wheat, oat, corn and rice. Therefore, people with past cases of wheat sensitivity should avoid it.
- Diabetes: Barley might lower blood sugar levels. Your diabetes medications might need to be adjusted by your healthcare provider.
- Surgery: Barley might lower blood sugar levels. There is a concern that it might interfere with blood sugar control during and after surgery. Stop using this product at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Some people may experience some side effects to the use of wheat grass and barley such as: headache and nausea, stomachache, skin eruptions, coughing, nasal congestion, and mild fever.
- Diarrhea: over consumption of wheat grass (more than once/day) may cause diarrhea due to the digestive system inability to digest it.
- Medications taken by mouth (Oral drugs) interacts with BARLEY because it contains a large amount of fiber. Fiber can decrease how much medicine the body absorbs. Taking barley along with medicine you take by mouth can decrease the effectiveness of your medication. To avoid this interaction take this product at least 1 hour after medications you take by mouth.
- Medications for diabetes (Antidiabetes drugs) interacts with BARLEY because it might decrease blood sugar by decreasing the absorption of sugars from food. Diabetes medications are also used to lower blood sugar. Taking barley with diabetes medications might cause a drop in your blood sugar. Monitor your blood sugar closely. The dose of your diabetes medication might need to be changed.
Some medications used for diabetes include glimepiride (Amaryl), glyburide (DiaBeta, Glynase PresTab, Micronase), insulin, pioglitazone (Actos), rosiglitazone (Avandia), chlorpropamide (Diabinese), glipizide (Glucotrol), tolbutamide (Orinase), and others.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages