- Product name: C-lub
- Botanical name: Convolvulus Arvensis
- Common name: Field Bindweed
- Net weight: 40.2 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Bindweed- Convolvulus Arvensis
Convolvulus Arvensis – Bindweed grows all over the World. It is commonly found in the fields damaging crops as it wraps itself around the plants.
C-lub – Bindweed Product Indications
- As an anti-bacterial and anti -fungal against a broad spectrum of microbes such as E Coli, Salmonella, and Candida albicans.
- To calm the nerves; however, people should use it with caution for depression, anxiety or stress.
- Convolvulus Arvensis can used as a tonic for the immune system.
Convolvulus Arvensis is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant and breast feeding women.
- Patients who have a heart disease because it disables the growth of new blood vessels.
- Patients after a surgery in order to enable a growth of new blood vessels, for faster wound healing.
- Any patient with open, not yet healed wounds, also for colitis and Crohn’s disease patients.
C-Lub product – Convolvulus Arvensis is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages