- Product name: B-coho
- Botanical name: Cimicifuga racemosa
- Common name: Black cohosh
- Net weight: 58.2 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Black snakeroot, Baneberry, Bugwort
Black Cohosh – Cimicifuga Racemosa
Black cohosh usually grows in the United States of America and Canada. Native American Indians have used Black cohosh for hundreds of years to help induce labor in pregnant women and relief its pain. They have also used it to help with a snake bite. It became popular in Europe in the mid-1950s. Since that time, it has been used for symptoms of menopause, painful menstruation, arthritis and high blood pressure.
B-coho product – Black cohosh is indicated for:
- Alleviating menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, vaginal dryness.
- Menstruation pain, menstrual disorder, late menstruation, bad mood during menstruation, and ovulation pain. Moreover, it may help alleviate back pain associated with uterine contractions during menstrual cycle.
- To induce labor. However, must not be used during pregnancy, only when you are in labor. It can also be used after birth to reduce bleeding and may help the uterine get back to normal functioning.
- Shotty breast (Cystic mastopathy).
- Ovarian diseases and disorders such as PCOS (olycystic ovary syndrome), as well as for infertility in women.
- Endometrial problems and also for endometriosis (the presence of tissues similar to the uterine lining outside the uterus).
- As an effective alternative to estrogen replacement therapy (ERT) and for hormonal imbalance in women.
- Genital infections and excess vaginal secretions.
- To significantly reduce mucus, so it can be effective in bronchitis. In addition, it can be very helpful for cough, and asthma.
- Relieving muscle spasms, back pain, joint pain, neck pain and others.
- Arthritis and Rheumatism.
- Cardiovascular diseases, Cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), as well as blood circulation disorders.
- Hypercholesteremia and hypertension since it expand blood vessels.
- Sciatica and lower back pain.
- Poisonous snakes bites (in the past).
- Desmosis (infection of the connective tissue).
- Insomnia and lack of sleep.
- Some cases of epilepsy.
- Also for frequent morning sickness.
Black cohosh – Cimicifuga racemosa is contraindicated
- During pregnancy.
- For breast-feeding women.
- For people with liver diseases or liver infections.
Rare side effects (less than 5%): headache, dizziness, stomachache and mild pain in the joints. All side effects are temporary and will fade away once you stop taking B-coho product.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages