- Product name: Baraka
- Botanical name: Nigella Sativa
- Common name: black cumin
- Net weight: 56 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: nigella, kalonji, black cumin, black caraway, black seeds
Black Cumin – Nigella Sativa
Nigella sativa, often called black cumin, is an annual flowering plant. It belongs to the Ranunculaceae family and is native to south and southwest Asia. It grows up to 60 cm high and it has white flowers with thin blue lines. The used part of Nigella sativa – black cumin is its seeds. People have used the seeds for years as a spice as well as for therapeutic purposes. It was used mostly in middle eastern countries, India and Islamic countries for colds, headaches, asthma, rheumatic diseases, toothache, amenorrhea, stomach worms, to cause abortion, stomach ache and may to help with snake and scorpion bites.
Nigella sativa – black cumin has many medicinal properties: is anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-parasites, antioxidant antifungal and hypoglycemic.
Seeds of Nigella sativa contain amino acids: arginine, glutamic acid, lysine, leucine, methionine, tyrosine and proline. And minerals: calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and iron.
Baraka product – Black cumin is indicated for:
- Nigella sativa – black cumin inhibits angiogenesis (the growth of new blood vessels) therefore, it slows the spread of metastasis.
- Candida, because it is antifungal.
- Digestive system: it improves digestion, increases bile secretion, alleviates abdominal pain and flatulence, reduces gases, and may help with constipation.
- Strengthening and stimulation of the immune system: it increases the activity of natural killer cells, increases the activity of helper T-cells and increases the production of interleukin.
- Body and liver cleansing and for improving liver functioning and protecting the liver and the kidney from drugs that increase oxidation in the body.
- Respiratory diseases such as allergic rhinitis and asthma.
- Increasing breast milk secretion in lactating women as well as, for reducing gases, stomach ache and colic in infants.
- Hypothyroidism and overweigh as a result of hypothyroidism.
- To improve memory and enhance concentration because it increases blood supply to the brain.
- Headache. (internal and external use- apply Nigella sativa oil)
- Intestinal worms.
- Respiratory diseases: it inhibits histamine release; therefore, may help with chronic bronchitis, cough, spastic bronchitis, shortness of breath, and allergy.
- Hypercholesterolemia and Hypertriglyceridemia.
- Cardiovascular diseases since it strengthens the heart muscle and improves heart functioning.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- To reduce hunger and improve subjective symptoms of obesity such as: loss of libido, forgetfulness, high appetite, aches and arthralgia, sleeplessness and laziness.
- Healthy and sick people. It should become part of the daily regime.
- Amenorrhea, because it stimulate the uterine and alleviates menstruation pain.
- May help with inflammations since it is a great anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial: it inhibits 5-lipoxygenase and cyclooxygenase enzymes as well as staphylococcus and antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- Diabetic support, Diabetes type 2 since it has hypoglycemic properties.
- Hypertension support.
- Eczema and skin asthma since it contains an anti-allergic compound. Nigella sativa – black cumin also may help with psoriasis, wounds, skin ulcers and dehydrated skin. (internal and external use)
- May help with snake and scorpion bites.
Baraka product – black cumin is contraindicated for pregnant women since it is uterine stimulant and may cause abortion.
Baraka product – black cumin should be used with caution in:
- Conjunction with hypotensive drugs. concomitant use of Nigella sativa – black cuminand hypotensive drugs may cause a sudden drop in your blood pressure which may cause dizziness, headache, fatigue, nausea, blurred vision, shallow breathing, lightheadedness and also loss of consciousness. You should constantly check your blood pressure.
- Diabetic patients. You should constantly check and monitor your blood sugar.
- People with high stomach acidity or heartburn. You might take small amounts of Nigella sativa – black cumin in this case.
Baraka product – black cumin is considered safe for use.
Like any other herbal supplement, there is potential allergic reaction from ingestion such as: swelling of the lips, tongue, throat or face as well as difficulty breathing, a tingling sensation in the mouth, hives, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal cramping. If you experience all or any of the former symptoms, stop Nigella sativa intake immediately.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages