- Product name: Kraph
- Scientific name: Apium graveolens
- Common name: Celery seed
- Net weight: 50 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Celery Seed – Apium Graveolens
Celery is a well-known plant and is used by many nations for various purposes: in cooking, salads, table decoration and medication. Ancient people used it to treat various medical conditions. The seeds have a unique strong smell and they are aperient, diuretic, stimulant and also tonic. In addition they treat urinary system infections, detoxify the urinary and digestive system and also treat people with decreased appetite and insomnia (inability to sleep). Celery juice is very beneficial. It strengthens the immune system and helps in gaining weight. It also excretes excess fluid from the body.
kraph product – Celery seed is indicated for:
- Acute urinary tract inflammations, urinary tract stones, and kidney diseases. It also purifies the urinary system and urinary tract.
- Ascites (an accumulation of fluid in the limbs and abdomen) and as a diuretic.
- Rheumatoid arthritis in addition to rheumatoid pain and muscle aches.
- Hypertension because it reduce high blood pressure.
- To relieve cough and reduce phlegm.
- To detoxify the body from toxins and also purify the blood and the digestive system.
- Some brain diseases like dementia, Alzheimer’s, multiple scleroses (MS) and also cerebritis.
- Celery accelerate the onset of menstruation.
- To reduce stomach bloating because it contains a healthy amount of dietary fiber.
- Jaundice and discharge of bile secretions.
- Anorexia because it stimulates appetite.
- To reduce LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol).
- As a tranquilizer to reduce stress, thus alleviate worriment and sorrow.
- Insomnia. It promotes to better sleep.
- Impotence and also for strengthening of the reproductive system.(as part of a treatment program in addition to other herbs)
- To reduce muscle cramps.
- As an antioxidant and also anti-inflammatory.
kraph product – Celery seed is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant women.
- Patients with nephritis or kidney failure.
kraph product – Celery seed should be used with caution
- If you are allergic to Celery or its family.
- In breastfeeding women when taken in large amounts.
kraph product – Celery seed is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
Abide by the instructions on the packaging and avoid large doses of Celery seed.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments