- Product name: Cinna
- Botanical name: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
- Common name: Cinnamon
- Net weight: 50 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Cinnamomum
Cinnamon is a small tree that belongs to the Lauraceae family, originally native to Sri Lanka. However, today it is cultivated in many tropical countries, including Mexico. It is harvested from the inner bark of the tree, then dried and processed into sticks and powder. There are four main types of cinnamon including “Cassia” which is the cheapest and “Ceylon” is the most expensive. Cassia has a dark color and is widely available in markets and Ceylon has a sweet taste and aromatic smell. Cinnamon bark is a sweet spice, and is one of the most famous and oldest spices in the world. It was previously used in traditional Asian medicine to stimulate blood circulation and respiratory system and to help in digestion. Cinnamon is rich in manganese, iron, calcium, fibers and anti-oxidants like “Cinnamaldehyde”, which has antithrombotic and anti-platelet adhesion properties.
Cinna product – Cinnamon indications:
- Cinnamon is rich in calcium and fiber that may help remove bile salts, thus may help with any damage that may occur to colon cells and reduces the risk of having various colon diseases.
- to balance blood sugar level. Studies published in the journal Diabetes Care in 2003 show that cinnamon contains polyphenol, a substance that regulates blood sugar level. 3-6 grams of cinnamon a day reduces blood sugar level 29%, which very much may help patients with diabetes type 2.
- to reduce cholesterol level. The fibers and calcium in cinnamon eliminate bile salt from the body. When bile salt is eliminated, the body breaks down cholesterol in order to produce a new bile. This process may help reduce high cholesterol level. According to a study conducted in 2003, 1 teaspoon a day (1 gram) of cinnamon significantly reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides.
- to improve blood circulation since it contains a large amount of coumarin, which may help with blood clotting that may cause heart disease. It also supplies blood to the limbs and may help with cold limbs.
- for arthritis because it has anti-inflammatory properties. According to a research that have been conducted by the University of Copenhagen, patients with arthritis should take half a teaspoon of medical cinnamon powder an equivalent to 3 Cinna product capsules with a spoonful of mountain honey every morning before breakfast. It provides great relief from arthritis pain in only one week and may help patients walk without pain Within a month. It also may help with muscle dystrophy.
- Candida infection and various fungal diseases because it is anti-fungal.
- to improve digestive process and relieve discomfort bloating, colic and constant nausea. It also used for chronic diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and constipation.
- Cinnamon supports the respiratory system diseases and disorders such as, severe cold, cough, chronic cough, flu, sore throat, pulmonary fibrosis, phlegm, mucus and inflamed tonsils.
- for menstrual cycle pain, postpartum uterus pain and contractions, hormone imbalance as well as hypomenorrhea.
- for weight loss, because it reduces abdominal fat and improves metabolism which makes one feel satiated.
- to strengthen the immune system and aids weakness and chronic fatigue.
- for high blood pressure.
- for urinary tract infections, vaginal secretions in addition to inflammations in the reproductive system.(as part of the wellness program that includes other herbs).
- to improve memory and cognitive functions of the brain and increase focus. It may help with memory loss and dementia.
- to increase sweating; therefore it is a great supplement in cases of high fever.
- to increase sexual desire (libido) for people that suffer from frigidity.
- for muscle atrophy. (as part of wellness program that includes other herbs).
- for multiple sclerosis.
- for a headache caused by cold air, migraine and pain in general. (either by taking cinnamon capsules, drinking it as a tea or rubbing the head with the tea)
- for toothache. (with carnation)
- also to eliminate bad breath.
Cinna product – Cinnamon is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant women.
- People who suffer from external or internal bleeding because it may increase the bleeding.
- People who take anticoagulant medication.
- Patients with enlarged spleen.
- People with digestive tract ulcers.
- People who suffer from high temperature of unknown cause.
- Those who are allergic to cinnamon.
Cinna product is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
Cinna product is safe for nursing mothers.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages