- Product name: M.Cordy
- Botanical name: Extract of Cordyceps Sinensis
- Common name: Ophiocordyceps sinensis, caterpillar fungus, winter worm
- Chinese name: Dong Chong Xia Cao
- Japanese name: Caterpiller mushroom, TOCHUKASO
- Net weight: 63.8 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Cordyceps Sinensis Mushroom – Extract
Cordyceps was first discovered by the people of Nepal and Tibet. Nepali people used to take their yaks (giant bulls) into grass-rich meadows in the high mountains. They have noticed that the yaks were exposing roots, grasses and mushroom in mountainous soil, amongst them Cordyceps sinensis. It was the change in the Yaks’ behavior that lead to the exposure of this unique mushroom to the world. If the yaks’ behavior had not changed after eating Cordyceps sinensis, it probably would not have been discovered, but their reaction – which combined energetic ferocity with increased sexual activity – showed that these mushrooms have absolute effects on animal behavior, which indicated that it might as well have an effect on that of human beings.
One shepherd from one of the Tibetan tribes, incorporated Cordyceps into the tribe diet. The results were not long to come – there was a noticeable improvement in cardiovascular endurance and in sexual potency, and an alleviation in lung disease the locals had suffered from because of the high altitude. After mushroom’s wonders were revealed, the rumor quickly reached the personal doctor of the emperor of China. After trying it, the emperor declared Cordyceps sinensis as a royal medicinal mushroom, and ordered that all mushrooms found must be transferred to his court by law. To date, Cordyceps sinensis is a national medical treasure in China and a very important medicinal mushroom.
More about Cordyceps mushroom
Cordyceps is an exotic mushroom with significant medicinal properties. Another name for it is “Chinese larval mushroom” because it grows on larvae, adult insects or on a unique type of truffle. This rare mushroom has been preserved for thousands of years in China because, in addition to its properties, it is very difficult to locate. It grew in the Himalayas in rocky areas, and only 20 years ago it was exposed to the wider world. Since 1980, people have been growning it on non-insecticidal substrates. This growth method does not alter the composition or medicinal properties of the mushroom. Today, there are 680 varieties of Cordyceps and it grows in all 6 continents.
M.Cordy Product (Extract of Cordyceps Sinensis) indication:
- Lung health and for better functioning of the respiratory system. Moreover, it may help with a variety of respiratory diseases like Chronic bronchitis, Cough, dry cough, barking cough, and asthma since it increases the amount of oxygen in the blood.
- Constant stress, tiredness, anxiety, as well as Chronic fatigue syndrome(CFS).
- Kidney health and for various kidney diseases such as renal failure, nephritis, lupus nephritis, and nephropathy. It also has diuretic property.
- Impotence, premature ejaculation, and erectile dysfunction, as well as, to increase libido and sperm count in men.
- Atherosclerosis, Arrhythmia, and to reduces LDL cholesterol production and also Hypertriglyceridemia.
- Diabetes type 2.
- Support people after a stroke or a heart attack.
- Different hepatic diseases especially for cirrhosis, Hepatitis B, chronic liver inflammation, and liver function deficiency.
- Premature graying and wrinkles since it has anti-aging properties. It also may help with various age-related diseases such as neurotic degeneration, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, fragility of the wrists, knees and cartilage.
- Autoimmune disease.
- Cold limps.
- To Induce production of collagen.
- Strengthening of the immune system, therefore protecting against flu and cold.
- Brain health and nourishment. (with M.Reishi and other products)
- Lupus erythematosus because it reduces albuminuria and improves renal functioning.
- may help the body cope with massive stress and to recover faster after a surgery because it is an adaptogen.
- feet and leg pain because it stimulates blood flow and assists with vasoconstriction.
- Irregular menstruation.
- Also HIV virus that causes AIDS.
Medical activity of:
Adaptogenic, anti-viral, anti-aging, anti-anemic, a tonic for the adrenal gland, expands bronchodilators, stimulates immunity, activates vaccination, as well as an Immunomodulator (delays or corners an immune response or an inflammatory condition without causing significant immune suppression).
M.Cordy product – Cordyceps Sinensis should be used with caution in:
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and children. There is not enough reliable information about the use of Cordyceps mushroom in this category of people. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
- At night time because it increases energy and vigilances. (Prefer not to take it at night)
- Diabetic patients on medication. You should prepare a daily schedule for glycaemia measurement.
- Patients who underwent a transplant surgery and are taking immunosuppressant drugs. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
M.Cordy product – Cordyceps Sinensis is contraindicated for people using blood thinning medications like Coumadin (Warfarin).
Very rare: dry mouth, mild colic, diarrhea.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages