- Product name: HM1
- Scientific name: Angelica Sinensis
- Common name: Dong Quai
- Net weight: 61 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: female ginseng, Chinese angelica
Dong Quai – Angelica Sinensis
Angelica Sinensis – Dong Quai has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian medicine. Nowadays it is used in modern medicine all over the World. Recent scientific studies have shown that Angelica Sinensis – Dong Quai is very efficient in treating women problems. It is also used to tonic the stomach, intestines and blood vessels in the digestive and respiratory systems. It is often used for detoxifying the body from nicotine intake, alcohol or any other heavy intoxicants. Angelica Sinensis – Dong Quai is an excellent disinfectant of Gut worms.
HM1 product – Angelica Sinensis or Dong Quai is indicated for:
- Menstrual pain and irregular menstrual cycle.
- Hypomenorrhea and Premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Pre-menopausal and menopausal symptoms like hot flashes.
- to improve ovulation, alleviate ovulation pain and treat Polycystic ovary syndrome and infertility in women.
- Vvaginal dryness.
- Osteoporosis, especially in women.
- Blood circulation disorders and lack of blood supply to the limbs. Dong Quai is also used for heart and cardiovascular diseases, multiple sclerosis (MS), triglycerides and low blood pressure, as well as, for bad breathe especially one that is caused by Angina pectoris, poisoning of the heart membrane and irregular heart rate.
- Blood clotting. it is considered anti-thrombotic.
- Anemia in women and as a prophylaxis after losing a large amount of blood.
- Premature ejaculation, frigidity and some cases of infertility in men.
- as a tonic for the body in cases of tiredness and fatigue concurrent with depression and cold limbs especially after exposure to psychic shock.
- to protect brain membrane and prevent dementia and brain diseases in the elderly.
- Different chronic pains and for nerve pain. (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
Additional Indications for Female Ginseng
- as a tonic for the stomach and intestines and to strengthen blood vessels in the digestive system. It also improves digestion, reduces bloating and heavy feeling after a meal, reduces gases and treats irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- for constipation, especially when excretion is solid and dry, and for lack of stomach acidity.
- for irritable bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- to protect and strengthen the liver and to treat fatty liver, hepatic Cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis and cholecystitis.
- to detoxify the body from accumulated toxins and to strengthen the immune system. Dong Quai is recommended for some cancer patients especially liver cancer patients.
- to detoxify the body from alcohol intake, nicotine intake, or any other heavy intoxicants.
- for joint pain and for arthritis caused by indigestion or accumulated toxins or lack of blood supplement to the limbs.
- Female ginseng helps cure Multiple sclerosis.
- for migraines and headaches concurrent with menstrual cycle.
- for pigmentation and topical blood clots on the skin. It also speeds up the healing of bruises.
- Female ginseng enhances concentration and improves study.
- for anorexia and loss of appetite. It works as an appetizer.
- for gut worms.
- for hair loss in women.
- to increase breast milk in nursing mother.
- to strengthen blood vessels in the respiratory system, treat pulmonary hypertension, bronchitis, bronchial congestion and also asthma.
HM1 product – Dong Quai is contraindicated for
- Pregnant women.
HM1 product – should be used with caution in:
- People working in the field of radiation because it might cause diarrhea.
- Patients with diarrhea.
- Patients on blood thinning medication, especially Warfarin.
- People with psychological disorders. It should be taken in small doses.
- Angelica Sinensis belongs to the Apiaceae family; therefore, HM1 product should be used with caution in people allergic to this family.
HM1 product – Dong Quai is safe for use and it has no side effects.
It is safe for use in lactating women.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments