- Product name: S1
- Scientific name: Foeniculum vulgare
- Common name: Fennel seeds
- Net weight: 46 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Fennel is a well-known and frequently used plant worldwide. It has great benefits. The Fennel bulb can be eaten as vegetable both raw and cooked. its fresh leaves are used for salad flavoring and its seeds are used to make a delicious aromatic tea. Fennel seeds have been used to treat many diseases such as anemia and obesity. It is also an excellent mouthwash. Nowadays with the development of research methods, a lot of scientific research have confirmed the importance and pharmaceutical value of Fennel seeds in treating colic and digestive problems, flatulence (gas) and also constipation. It is very effective in treating colic in infants.
S1 product – Fennel seed indications:
- for indigestion and digestive system disorders. It strengthens the digestive system and improves intestinal absorption and defecation.
- for gases, bloating and appetite loss in infants and adults. Also for colic and abdominal cramps.
- for some apparatus respiratorius problems such as: cough, bronchitis, phlegm and upper respiratory tract infections. It also widens respiratory tract.
- to increase breast milk supply in lactating women. It passes through breast milk which helps relieves infant colic.
- to prevent and treating liver cancer, melanoma, blood cancer, lung cancer, stomach and digestive system cancer. It is also used to reduce the damage of chemotherapy and radiations because it contains flavonoid, alkaloids and phenol.
- for constipation. It is an excellent laxative that helps in intestinal digestion and gastric juice production. It also helps gallbladder produce more bile.
- for diarrhea even in infants. It helps the digestive system work properly; therefore, it relieves diarrhea caused by a bacteria or a virus.
- for IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and various bowel disorders and inflammations.
- for anemia. it contains iron and amino acids that treat anemia and raise hemoglobin in the blood. Fennel seeds are a rich source of vitamin C, potassium, calcium, manganese, zinc, selenium, and magnesium.( It should be taken regularly for a long time)
- for heaviness and fullness after a meal.
- for intestinal Candida.
- to prevent stomach and liver diseases.
- for weight loss. it eliminates excess fluids and fats from the body and detoxifies it. It also reduces appetite.
- for mental symptoms and physical pain associated with menstruation. It prevents and treats PMS (Premenstrual syndrome) symptoms like: bloating, trouble concentrating, headaches, fatigue, depression. It also promotes menstruation.
- to increase estrogen rate in the blood (in certain cases).
- as an excellent diuretic.
- to eliminate bad breath (by chewing or gargling).
- to maintain a normal, healthy blood cholesterol; therefore, it is great for arteriosclerosis and some heart diseases.
- for high blood pressure because it expands blood vessels causing a decrease in blood pressure.
- as an antithrombotic. It prevents blood clotting.
- to improve and enhance the memory.
- for nocturnal enuresis in children and in adults.
- for eye infections, sore and red eyes. (to make fennel tea poultices).
- for hair loss, trichoclasia and scalp problems. (Using also fennel tea)
S1 product is contraindicated for
- People with allergy fennel seeds.
- Pregnant women.
- Patients with estrogen- related cancers like uterus cancer, breast cancer, ovarian diseases, and also cirrhosis of the uterus.
- S1 product is contraindicated in combination with Contraceptive pills.
- People with allergy to carrots, Artemisia or celery.
S1 product – Fennel seed is safe for use and it has no side effects.
The product is safe for nursing mothers and for infants. For use in children you can open the capsules and mix its content with yogurt or honey.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments