- Product name: Hel
- Scientific name: Trigonella foenum graecum
- Common name: Fenugreek
- Net weight: 64.8 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Benefits of Fenugreek Seeds – Methi:
Fenugreek is a wild plant of the Fabaceae family. It is very rich in anti-oxidants. Fenugreek has been known since ancient times as an effective folk remedy for many diseases. Arab physicians of the Mediterranean, North Africa and India have used it in medication for centuries. Ancient Egypt used Fenugreek Seeds – Methi as food and as an effective medicine for fever. People also used Fenugreek Seeds – Methi to increase breast milk in nursing women. However, Chinese people used Fenugreek Seeds – Methi for treating sexual diseases and disorders, kidney diseases and diabetes.
Fenugreek is also an effective treatment of triglycerides and cholesterol. Scientific research have indicated that excessive use of Fenugreek reduces the risk of diabetes and balances blood sugar levels. Milled fenugreek contain amino acids that stimulate the production of insulin and help regulate blood sugar level and also treat hypertension. The proof of this is that diabetes and hypertension are rare diseases in Yemen, due to Yemenis use of Fenugreek on a daily basis.
Hel product – Fenugreek is indicated for:
- To balance blood sugar level and treat diabetes type 2 and some cases of diabetes type 1.
- To reduce hypercholesteremia and high triglyceride levels. It also purifies the blood and functions as a prophylaxis against heart diseases and hypertension.
- To increase breast milk in nursing women and to help with postpartum fatigue and depression. (with Moringa)
- Infertility in men and women, especially in women with hormone disorders, weak or overactive thyroid gland. (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- Indigestion, malabsorption of iron, and as a tonic for the digestive system. it facilitates digestion, increases appetite and helps in weight gain.
- Gastritis and esophagitis, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcers.
- To mitigate the upper and lower respiratory system when it becomes dry or when the patient suffers from dry cough. It is also indicated for whooping cough, barking cough, asthma, influenza, sinusitis with dry mucus, sneeze, runny nose, hay fever, and as phlegm expectorant.
- Enteritis especially ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Chronic urinary tract inflammations and genital itchiness.
- As an important dietary supplement for women after giving birth, because Fenugreek works as a physical and mental tonic.
- To increase bile secretion and treat gallstones.
- Malabsorption of calcium and for osteoporosis in women during menopause.
- Damaged liver tissues and damaged liver cells due to an accumulation of toxins.
- To stimulate menstrual cycle, especially in girls at puberty, as well as for symptoms associated with menstruation like high fever, cramps and the feeling of discomfort.
- Gut worms of various kinds.
- Better absorption of proteins and fats in children and the elderly.
- To enlarge breast size in women. (if taken for two months in a row)
- Skin allergies, dermatitis and psoriasis. (as part of a treatment program and in addition to other herbs)
- Constipation because it facilitates digestion and excretion.
- As a topical treatment of mouth infections, red and white mouth ulcers, and mouth fungi ( to be taken as capsules or to gargle with Fenugreek tea).
- Bodybuilding and bone strengthening in athletes because it is very rich in proteins, iron and zinc.
- Hair strengthening and to prevent hair loss and dandruff.
- As a uterus tonic. It helps with birth and eases labor pain.
- Cystic ovary.
Hel product – Fenugreek is contraindicated for pregnant women.
Patients should use Hel product – Fenugreek with caution of large doses especially for diabetic patients, because it may decrease blood sugar level below normal. Blood sugar level should be checked frequently.
Hel product – Fenugreek is safe for use and does not have any side effects, if used according to the amount of dosage allowed.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments