- Product name: E-GOTO
- Scientific name: Centella asiatica
- Common name: Gotu kola
- Net weight: 45.5 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Gotu Kola Extract
The origin of Guto kola herb – Centella asiatica is India and Pakistan, it was used by the natives for medical treatment purposes. Guto kola leaf has been used over the years in the Indian folk medicine to treat epilepsy, disability or early aging, hair loss, skin diseases and sexual diseases. In recent years, people and scientists got more interested in Gotu kola – Centella asiatica due to its therapeutic importance and its ability to provide who takes it with energy and reduce fatigue, dementia, forgetfulness, and lack of concentration.
E-GOTO – Gotu kola product indications:
- As a natural alternative to Ritalin without any side effects.
- It is also indicated to students who want to increase focus and concentration during study and exams, and to people who need high concentration at work. [With Ashwagandha, (Vitan product)].
- For Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Also to increase intelligence and solve the problem of slow growth in children.
- People who suffer from chronic stress because it gives peace of mind.[ with Ashwagandha, (Vitan product)].
- It is an adptogen herb, therefore it helps the body adjust to and cope with stress, disease, sudden or continues shocks, and to maintain body balance.
- Depression and Postpartum depression. [ with Ashwagandha, (Vitan product)]
- Chronic fatigue, tiredness, lack of concentration, anxiety, fear, tension and sleep disorders.
- To improve mental ability in general, and memorizing in particular. Also, it helps protect brain cells and improve attention, listening and thinking if taken more than a month.
- For faster healing of wounds and ulcers and for making scars disappear and repair damaged tissue.
- For stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer and peptic ulcers in general.
- To improve digestion and absorption in the digestive system and increase appetite. Gotu kola intake helps treat stomach ache as well as different digestive system inflammation.
- To improve blood flow in arteries.
- For hair loss (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs).
- Dementia or Alzheimer because it treats and limits its progression. It also improves memory and reduces forgetfulness. In the early stage of the disease, it can help the patient recover faster.
- Hemorrhoids and anal fissure.
- Also for Cystic mastopathy.
Additional Indications of Gotu Kola
- For fluid retention and edema.
- Pulmonary fibrosis.
- Anti-aging in addition to body strengthening.
- Neurological weakness and for more energy.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- To prevent cancer progression and the development of new cancer cells. (treatment and protection)
- For urocystitis and urinary tract inflammations (as part of a therapeutic program with other herbs).
- Rheumatoid arthritis and rheumatism, also for soothing aches associated with these diseases.
- Lymphadenopathy syndrome and elephantiasis.
- Feet varicose. (internal and external use)[with Roz product (rosmarinus officinalis) and Zan product (zingiber officinalis)]
- To increase collagen and keratin production.
- For gallstones (as part of a therapeutic program with other herbs).
- To reduce blood sugar level, therefore, it helps treat diabetes type 2.
- For blood purification and for treating hypertension.
- It improves thyroid gland functioning therefore helps with hypothyroidism.
- Autoimmune diseases and also for inflammatory diseases of connective tissue.
- As a kidney tonic, so it helps with renal inflammation.
- For faster nail growth.
- Also for syphilis and leprosy.
- Autism and Asperger’s syndrome patients.(with Vitan product, Withania somnifera)
- As an anti- allergic for various types of allergy.
- Also for fungi and viruses and various inflammations.
- For eczema, bruises, acne, psoriasis and also burns.(external use)
E-GOTO product – Gotu kola should be used with caution by people who have a fat absorption problem or have an acute deficiency in one of the following vitamins: A, D, E, and K.
Consult your doctor before you use this product.
E-GOTO product – Gotu kola is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women because there is not enough information about the use of gotu kola – Centella asiatica in this category of people.
- Epileptic patients.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Hold FDA accreditation.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments