- Product name: M.Heric
- Botanical name: Extract of Hericium erinaceus
- Common name: Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Hedgehog mushroom
- Chinese name: Hou To Gu (Monkey Head Mushroom)
- Japanese name: Yamabushitak
- Net weight: 43.3 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Hericium Erinaceus – Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract
In japan Hericium – Lion’s Mane is called “Yamabushitake” which means “men walking in mountains”. Its name was drawn from the Buddhist monks who carried it as food during their wanderings. North American tribes used to grind the mushroom and use its powder to stop bleeding of wounds and cuts.
The therapeutic use of Hericium – Lion’s Mane has evolved over the past 20 years as a result of interest in its effect as a booster for memory and concentration.
Hericium – Lion’s Mane grows on old tree trunks, especially large-leaf trees. People used it for centuries in Japanese and Chinese cuisine for food and healing purposes. Over the years, Hericium has received considerable publicity due to the activity of its components on a wide variety of pathologies, the most important of which are neurological and gastrointestinal diseases.
M.Heric product (Extract of Lion’s Mane) indications:
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) because it may help rebuild myelin membrane on the nerve.
- Activates and increases the production of Nerve growth factor (NGF-hormone).
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Chronic diseases and inflammations of the digestive system such as gastritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer. It also may help with fungi and candida, as well as dyspepsia and constipation.
- May help with depression, insomnia and anxiety.
- Memory impairment. It improves memory, enhances concentration, assists with forgetfulness in addition to improving cognitive functioning.
- To reduce the progression of Alzheimer, Dementia or Senile Dementia.
- Protecting and improving liver functioning and also viral hepatitis and liver cirrhosis.
- To reduce LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Diabetes type 2.
- Muscle atrophy.
- Neuropathy (damage to the peripheral nervous system).
- Accelerates the healing of incurable wounds.
- Asthma and also allergies.
- Moreover, to reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- As a tonic for the immune system.
- Strengthening and improving respiratory system functioning.
- To stimulate and improve peripheral blood flow thus increase the proportion of perfusion to the whole body and to the brain.
- Very potent antioxidant, antifungal and also anti-inflammatory.
Nourishment of the nervous system, a tonic for the nervous system and nerve cells,, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antioxidant, as well as a blood diluter.
M.Heric product – Lion’s Mane should be used with caution in:
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and also in children. There is not enough reliable information about the safe use of Hericium mushroom in this category of people.
- Diabetic patients who inject insulin. They must start with a low dosage and monitor blood sugar level regularly before they gradually increase the dosage.
- Patients who take morphine on a regular basis. You should consult with your doctor about the long-term use of Hericium because it strengthens the activity of morphine.
None. Lion’s Mane mushroom is not known to have side effects.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages