- Product name: AS
- Scientific name: Glycyrrhiza Galabra
- Common name: Licorice
- Additional names: Liquorice
Benefits of Licorice – Liquorice – Glycyrrhiza Galabra:
Glycyrrhiza – Licorice is known in the Arab world for its delicious taste and special rituals that it is characterized by the hawker who carries a huge jug filled with Glycyrrhiza – Licorice and the hawker’s way of pouring Glycyrrhiza – Licorice for people in the streets. It is important to mention that Glycyrrhiza roots have a component that is 50 times sweeter than sugar. In addition to its delicious taste, Glycyrrhiza is known for its medicinal properties in treating respiratory system inflammations, ejecting phlegm and alleviating cough either caused by bronchitis, asthma or cold. Moreover, recent scientific studies have proved that Glycyrrhiza – Licorice helps in the renewal of the digestive system lining. Therefore, it is considered very effective in treating gastroenteritis and helicobacter pylori. Furthermore, studies have also proved that Glycyrrhiza – Licorice improves thyroid gland functioning, relieves arthritis pain, rheumatism, skin diseases and autoimmune diseases.
AS product is indicated for:
- ulcus ventriculi (Stomach ulcer)-studies have shown that Glycyrrhiza- Licorice effectiveness in treating stomach ulcers is equivalent to the chemical drugs used to treat it, only without any side effects.
- indigestion, Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastric hyperacidity, gastritis, malabsorption, chronic constipation, and to repair stomach lining.
- helicobacter pylori. (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs).
- the upper and lower respiratory system infections and inflammations, cold, sinusitis and congestion of sinuses, cough, dry cough, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, phlegm, and chronic bronchitis.
- some non-hormone-related cancers, like colon and stomach cancer (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- Glycyrrhiza – Licorice is an adaptogen herb that activates the adrenal gland. Moreover, it has a special property of improving life quality and reducing physical and emotional stress in adversities and concurrent incidents. It also and help cope with mental stress and the symptoms accompanied with it like weakness, dimness, excessive sweat, tiredness, exhaustion, cold hands, and depression.
- irritable bowel diseases (IBD) like: ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, ischemic colitis, diversion colitis, non- specific colitis, lymphocytic and collagenous colitis.
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- hepatitis and all liver viruses. Also for cholecystitis and gallstones.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- spring allergy and respiratory system allergy.
- very effective for arthritis.( as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- menopause symptoms.
- to provide the body with energy and vitality and fights chronic fatigue coincident with stomach disorders. It also reduces insomnia and promotes better sleep.
- to strengthen the immune system and prevent different diseases and inflammations especially in the elderly and people with weak immunity.
- viruses and chronic infections like herpes or impetigo.
- autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis (MS), Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis and other diseases.
- morbus addisonii.
- to reduce appetite. Researches have indicated that Glycyrrhiza – Licorice reduces body fat; therefore, the intake of Glycyrrhiza – Licorice for 2 continues months, reduces body mass and deactivates aldosterone hormone. However, large intake increases appetite.
- urinary tract inflammations.
- mouth ulcers and mouth wounds.
- faster recovery after a surgery or after massive stress.
- liver diseases like fatty liver and non- alcoholic liver inflammation.
- Hyperprolactinemia (abnormally high prolactin hormone levels in the blood).
- various skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis. Studies have indicated that applying Glycyrrhiza – Licorice ointment on the skin, helps relieve itching, swelling and redness.
- hypercholesteremia. (high cholesterol level in the blood)
- hyperpotassemis (high potassium level in the blood).
- muscles spasm. (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- Licorice helps in some cases of infertility in men and women.
- Freckle Face. (Glycyrrhiza cream or ointment).
- Familial Mediterranean Fever also known as Armenian disease.
- inflamed connective tissue
- hay fever and allergic rhinitis or a sensitive nose.
Contraindications – AS product is contraindicated for:
- heart patients.
- patients with hormone–related cancer such as breast, uterine, ovarian and prostate cancer.
- patients with hypertension.
- diabetic patients.
- kidney patients.
- Licorice prevented for patients with fluid retention.
- people with hypopotassemia.
- pregnant and nursing women.
AS product is safe for use
Prolonged intake of AS product, more than two consecutive months, may cause some side effects like: mild headache, high blood pressure and fatigue. All these symptoms disappear once you stop taking Glycyrrhiza root. Or if you take it in combination with other herbs.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Hold FDA accreditation.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.