- Product name: Maca
- Botanical name: Lepidium meyenii
- Common name: Maca Root
- Net weight: 62 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: maino, ayak chichira, ayak wielka
Maca Root – Lepidium Meyenii
Maca – Lepidium meyenii is a herb that has a strong root or a bulb that looks like radish root. It grows for thousands of years in the Andes mountains in Bolivia and Peru on 4000m height in hard and tough weather conditions, and in a land that is not suitable for cultivation. Maca – Lepidium meyenii is one of few rare plants that can handle these conditions which shows its ability to acclimate no matter the conditions.
Maca – Lepidium meyenii is considered a good nutrient. it is very rich in sulfur, magnesium, calcium and iron. It is also rich in zinc, iodine, silver and vitamins E, B1, B2, D and C, as well as amino acids which are all extremely important for the human body. It is important to get these minerals and vitamins from a natural nutrient because they absorb easily in the body. Maca root has been used in traditional medicine for a long time, as a strong Aphrodisiac and as a natural hormone balancing substance. It also increases vitality and energy in general and sexual ability in particularly. Old fighters used to take it before battles in order to supply their bodies by with energy and strength.
Nowadays with the increase of interest in Maca root all over the world, many scientific studies have been conducted on it proving its effectiveness in Hypoactive sexual desire disorder (frigidity) and for increasing the number sperms and improving its motility as well. Researches have proved that Lepidium meyenii is good for increasing sexual desire in men and women.
Maca Product – Lepidium Meyenii Indications
- to increase libido, frigidity and improve sexual performance and in men and women. It promotes better orgasm and eroticism in men and women.
- hormone imbalance and hormone disorder in men and women.
- premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and to increase sexual desire in men. it also strengthens and lengthens the penis if taken for long periods.
- to increase sperm count and improve its motility. Also to increase semen (seminal fluid) volume and quality.
- menstrual disorders, menstrual pain and for (PMS) premenstrual syndrome.
- menopause symptoms in women. it supplies the body with energy and vitality and renews hormones in a natural safe way.
- it is a tonic therefore it increases immunity and supplys the body with energy and vitality.
- infertility and some fertility problems in men and women.
- prostate diseases such as prostate cancer, benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) and prostatitis. It also improves prostate functioning.
- some types of cancer especially stomach cancer. It also helps with cancer.
- chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), sleeping disorders and tiredness as a result of thyroid gland disorder or adrenal gland disorder. Maca also helps with homeostasis because it is an adaptogen plant.
- athletes, because it strengthens the body and improves body functioning.
- osteoporosis especially due to estrogen deficiency (among women in menopause).
- fear and stress in men and women after a hard work or a surgery, and in women that are afraid of getting pregnant. It provides the body with energy and vitality and also helps with depression.
- memory impairment and lack of concentration. it improves general performance of the brain and also enhances concentration.
- to balance blood sugar level. It also helps protect people with susceptibility to diabetes.
- to strengthen the immune system and the nervous system.
- some cases of back and knee pain.
- to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL), if taken for a long period of time.
- to protect against geriatric diseases in the elderly especially in men.
- high blood pressure.
- vitamin and mineral deficiency.
Maca – Lepidium meyenii is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant and nursing women.
- In conjunction with contraceptive pills.
- Patients with hormone related cancer such as breast cancer, uterine cancer or with fibrosis uteri.
Maca product is safe for use and it has no side effects.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages