- Product name: Cam1
- Botanical name: Silybum marianum
- Common name: Milk thistle
- Net weight: 57 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Cardus marianus, Marian thistle, Scotch thistle
Milk Thistle – Silybum Marianum
Milk thistle – Silybum marianum is a herb that is used frequently for centuries to help with many diseases. The most effective and most used part of the herb is its seeds. Intensive scientific research have been carried out in Germany and in the United States, have confirmed the therapeutic effectiveness of Milk thistle – Silybum seeds. Today, it has become one of the most important medicinal herbs used mainly for liver diseases and gallbladder disorders because it contains silymarin; moreover, it cleanses the human body from toxins.
Cam1 product – Milk thistle is indicated for:
- Different liver diseases and liver infections and for regenerating of liver cells. It is scientifically proven that it can alleviate Hepatitis C and B, and in most cases even heal it completely, if taken for a period of two consecutive months.
- Liver cleansing from alcohol toxins, drugs toxins, and virus toxins.
- Fatty liver, Hepatic fibrosis, liver cirrhosis and for liver dysfunction or high live enzymes.
- Chronic Hepatitis and Alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, and gastroenteritis.
- Alleviating symptoms of liver and digestive toxicity such as: chronic diarrhea, vomiting, nausea and others, and for renal infection and renal toxicity.
- May help with dyspepsia and digestion of fat due to achylosis. It also may help promote better absorption of vitamins and minerals in the digestive system especially iron. and dispose of testosterone scrapings.
- As a tonic for the immune system. Milk Thistle supports Kuppfer cells, that protect the liver against any outsiders, because it contains Silibnin.
- To alleviate nausea and vomiting in pregnant women and may help with anemia in pregnancy.
- To increase breast milk and improve milk quality in breastfeeding mothers because it improves digestion and absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- Anepithymia and dyspepsia especially in children, and may to help with food allergy in an early age. Milk Thistle also aids with the slow growth in children and infants.
- Hypercholesteremia and Hypertriglyceridemia
- As a strong antioxidant (much stronger than vitamin E).
- Allergies, since it contains histamine.
- Internal and external hemorrhoids.
- Different skin problems like face and back acne and psoriasis.
- To expel gases, relieve bloating and also to protect the inner wall of the intestines.
- Some cases of migraine.
- Hypotension. Which is a rare feature for medicinal herbs.
- As an aphrodisiac for men and women, even in case of acute frigidity.
- Vaginal dryness in women because it increases vaginal secretions.
- Milk Thistle reduces cholesterol- LDL level and may help with its oxidation and deposit in arteries walls, a thing that might cause a heart attack.
- May help with the formation of gallstones, to promote bile juice, and may help in digestion.
- To effectively reduce high fever.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Body odor, especially in armpits.
- In combination with drugs that may cause damage to the liver, in order to protect the liver from liver damage.
- To reduce insulin intake especially in diabetes patients and hepatic fibrosis patients.
- Severe constipation.
- Uterine congestion and uterus infection.
Cam.1 product – Milk thistle or Silybum marianum belongs to the Asteraceae family; therefore it should be used with caution in people with a known allergy to herbs of this family.
Cam1 product – Milk thistle is safe for use.
It is safe for pregnant and nursing women.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages