- Product name: M.Digest
- Scientific name: Trametes Coriolus versicolor, Hericium erinaceus , Agaricus blazei Murrill
- Common name: Trametes, Hericium, Agaricus
- Net weight: 46.5 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Mushroom Extract and Powder Blend for the Digestive System
M.Digest is a product that contains mushroom powder for digestion. Therefore, it helps treat digestive system diseases and disorders. It consists of the powder and extract of 3 different mushrooms: Tramates Coriolus versicolor, Hericium erinaceus, and also Agaricus Blazei. It was manufactured mainly to help with stomach and intestinal ulcers, gastritis, Crohn’s disease, colitis, bowel cancer, peptic ulcers, IBD, and also IBS.
This product has many important medical properties. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, Anti-infectious, hypoglycemic, regulates blood pressure, diuretic and also drains mucus from the digestive system. It is also an Immunomodulator (delays or corners an immune response or an inflammatory condition without causing significant immune suppression). Moreover, it is antiseptic, anti-viral, anticancer, rehabilitating and protecting the liver, calmative, blood thinner.
Trametes Coriolus versicolor is one of the most common mushrooms that grow in North American woods. Its cap colors are extremely variable, but tend to stay in the buff, brown, cinnamon, and reddish brown range. It is full of polysaccharide K (PSK). A polysaccharide is simply a complex carbohydrate.
Many polysaccharides (including PSK) have been shown to boost the immune system, as well as, fight infection and many different types of cancers.
PSK suppresses the growth of tumor cells, inhibits the expression of genes that have the potential to cause cancer, and also stimulates the immune system to produce more of the body’s own cells that attack foreign cells.
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) grows naturally in mountains of northeast Asia. Its common name comes from its appearance. It looks like a mane, or head of shaggy white hair. Hericium has a long history of use in traditional Oriental medicine, in China, Korea and also in Japan. One of its best-known traditional uses is for supporting the digestive system and treating people with peptic ulcers or gastritis.
Agaricus blazei Murrill is an edible Brazilian mushroom with a low calorie content and high nutrient density. The mushroom, which originates in Piedade, a small Brazilian village, contains minerals, fibers, vitamins and amino acids. It was first discovered in 1960, by a Japanese researcher named Takatoshi Furumoto. Research shows that AbM has a higher content of protein and carbohydrates than most other mushrooms. Despite the nutrient activity, most of the excitement and interest surrounding the Agaricus blazei mushroom is related to its medicinal properties.
M.Digest product is indicated for:
- To decrease mortality rate in gastrointestinal cancer patients.
- Immunotherapy support for stomach cancer, esophagus cancer, colon cancer, and pancreas cancer. It has an anti-tumor property that affects mainly esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, hepatic cancer, colorectal cancer, and nasopharyngeal cancer. It also strengthens immunity and increases the amount of white blood cells (WBC) and the amount of natural killer cells (NK).
- PSK (polysaccharide found in Trametes mushroom) has shown to benefit patients after a surgical removal of stomach and colorectal cancers who undergo certain chemotherapy regimens .
- To alleviate the side effects of oncological treatments such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and weight loss.
- Gastric ulcer or Peptic ulcer.
- To helps restore and regenerate damaged mucous membranes of the bowel as well as the stomach.
- To improve digestion and prevent dyspepsia.
- Treatment of H.Pylori. Hericium extract has a significant inhibitory effect on H.Pylori and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria due to its antibacterial property.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Crohn’s disease.
- To decrease inflammatory levels in IBD patients (ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease).
- To increase the efficiency of immunosuppressive medication used to treat IBD and decrease their side effects.
- Intestinal allergies.
- To reduce clinical symptoms and signs of gastrointestinal tract tumors.
- To invigorate the spleen and eliminate dampness.
- It improves liver functioning in people suffering from hepatitis (because it has a therapeutic effect against the enzymes that cause depression and jaundice). It also protects the liver.
- To fight against viral and also bacterial infections.
- To helps with weight loss.
Mushroom powder for digestion -M.Digest product should be used with caution in pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children, and also in people who take prescribed medications. You should consult with your doctor before you take this product.
Mushroom powder for digestion -M.Digest product is contraindicated for patients that take morphine on a regular basis. You should consult with your doctor about the long-term use of Hericium mushroom because it strengthens the activity of the drug.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Hold FDA accreditation.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments