- Product name: Ligost
- Botanical name: Ligsticum wallichii, ligusticum striatum
- Common name: Osha
- Chinese name: Chuan Xiong
- Net weight: 53 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Sichuan lovage rhizome, Loveroot, Lovage, Porter’s Lovage, Porter’s Ligusticum, Osha root, Chuchupate, Wild Parsley, Sichuan lovage root, Radix chuanxiong, Rhizoma Liustici Wallichii,
Osha Root – Ligusticum
Ligusticum or Osha is considered one of the most used and widely spread herbs in china and the united states. Osha grows all year long on rocky mountains in the united states at 3000m height. American Indians called it “bear root” or “osha” after they saw wild bears digging the ground for its roots. The bears eat and rub the roots against their bodies for warmth and also for relief of pain. American Indians afterwards, used Ligusticum for respiratory system diseases and inflammations, and as an anti-viral and anti-inflammatory herb. People used Ligusticum to assist and to improve the functioning of the digestive system.
However, today, according to scientific research, people can use it to relief headaches, menstruation disorders, abdomen cramps (colic) and also teeth pains. The most important and widespread use of Osha is to reduce creatinine level in kidney patients and help them urinate normally, also alleviates the urinary tract and reproductive organs inflammations in women.
Ligost product – Osha is indicated for:
- Patients with kidney failure. It reduces creatinine level in blood, may help with kidney diseases, kidney failure and the increase of protein in urine.
- Chronic urine tract inflammations, reproductive system inflammations as well as excess vaginal secretions in women.
- Chronic headaches and migraines. also for headaches as a result of high or low temperatures.
- Menstrual pains, menstrual disorders, premature menopause, menstrual cramps and also ovulation pains.
- Back pain, joint pain due to cold and pains in general.
- Respiratory system diseases such as: cough, chronic cough, asthma, influenza, phlegm, chronic and acute bronchitis, sinusitis, as well as cold and infections of the upper and lower respiratory system.
- Digestive system disorders, digestive system weakness and Colic.
- Wounds and ulcers. It may help with peptic ulcer as well as skin ulcers and inflammations.
- Osha reduces anxiety and insomnia, therefore, it promotes better sleep.
- As an Antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant (it may help with blood clotting), and also anti- fungal.
- To heat up the body and improve blood circulation.
- Chest pains, heart attack, various heart diseases. It is also supplies the heart muscle with oxygen and widens up coronary artery.
- Reduces vitamin E deficiency.
Be cautious if you take blood thinning drugs, since Ligusticum is a blood thinning herb.
Ligost product – Osha root is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant women.
- Breastfeeding women.
Ligost product – Osha root is safe for use.
You should take Ligusticum according to the amount of dosage written on the packaging. Large doses of Ligusticum may cause dizziness and vomiting.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages