- Product name: Mountain Honey
- Botanical name: Nectar honey/ Raw honey
- Common name: Polyfloral Honey
- Net weight: 500 gram
- Additional names: Wildflower Honey
Raw Nectar Honey
Honey is the only food that contains all the necessary substances; Also, it is a natural source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Additionally, it is the only food that contains a pinocembrin flavonoid, a type of antioxidant.
Nectar honey – Polyfloral, also known as wildflower honey, is derived from the nectar of different types of plants such as flowers, herbs, fruit trees, herbaceous plants, essential oils, and other varieties of melliferous plants. Furthermore, melliferous plants produce substances that can be collected by insects and turned into honey. And its taste may vary from year to year, as well as the odor which can be more or less intense, depending on which flowers are prevalent in the area, for instance.
Aside from its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-diabetic properties, nectar honey also contains phytoncides, water, carbohydrates, enzymes, organic acids, simple sugars, double sugars, proteins and also nitrogenous substances. In addition, it contains substances that induce cell growth and different vitamins. [В1, В2, В3, B9 (folic acid), В6 (pyridoxine), К, С, Е, and carotene].
Nectar Honey Indications
- As a natural source of energy. It contains simple sugars that are easily absorbed and converted to energy.
- It increases hemoglobin levels in the blood which help with anemia.
- Expands the airways and dissolve sputum which may help in case of asthma and other respiratory diseases.
- Honey improves brain functioning and protects against brain and neurodegenerative diseases such as instant stroke (brain ischemia or brain bleeding).
- May help relieve the symptoms of Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Recommended for use in case of common cold, cough, and sore throat.
- It may help relieve sinusitis.
- May help with liver diseases such as fatty liver and liver cirrhosis.
- For cleansing of the liver and the colon from parasites and toxins.
- To increase the production of WBC (white blood cells), which may help increase immunity. (If consumed regularly).
- Improves intestinal flora – gut bacteria. In other words, keeps intestines environment healthy and balanced.
- May help with digestive diseases, colon inflammation, stomach infections, stomach acidity, duodenal ulcer, inflammatory bowel diseases, as well as peptic ulcers.
- It kills the bacteria that causes acne.
- It removes injury scars and burn scars since it induces faster repair of tissue. (for external use)
- It boosts the urinary system and may help dissolve stones in the urinary ducts.
- Supports sexual performance and increase fertility in both men and women.
- may help with migraine attacks.
- Honey cleanses and hydrates the skin if applied topically.
- To fight viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- For lymphatic system inflammations.
- It reduces LDL cholesterol levels, known as the bad cholesterol.
- Protects against cardiovascular diseases. For instance, Atherosclerosis – narrowing of blood vessel walls as it strengthens the heart muscle and improves blood circulation.
- To keep blood pressure in normal range.
- It reduces anxiety and promote better sleep.
- For diabetic people.
- For pregnant and nursing women.
- It contributes to tooth health and relieves toothache if applied topically.
- This type of honey eliminates bad breath.
- May help with cornea and eyelid ulcers.
- May help restore and strengthen ones vision.
- Moreover, may also help with renal conditions, such as kidney stones.
- To fight obesity.
- Varicose veins – swollen veins in the legs.
- Topically, may also reduce dandruff.
Tonic, cleanser, antibiotic, antiviral, antidepressant, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic and free radical scavenging.
Avoid usage if you are allergic to honey and other bee products.
Nectar honey is safe for use in adults and in children above the age of 2.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and high quality ingredients.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Exclusive at Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved websites such as Amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages