- Product name: Tilt
- Scientific name: Trifolium pratense
- Common name: Red clover
- Net weight: 28.7 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: American purple coneflower, Black Sampson, Comb flower
Red Clover – Trifolium pratense
Red clover is known since ancient times. It is one of the oldest plants in the world and it grows in many countries around the world. There are more than 80 types of red clover which usually blooms in July until September of each year. Red clover is different from the normal clover that people use to feed animals, it has pink flowers. Red clover is planted in many countries because it fixates nitrogen in the land. Flowers of Trifolium pratense are used for many medicinal purposes like women health problems and for the treatment of cancer, especially pharynx cancer, esophagus and mouth cancer.
Tilt product Red clover is indicated for:
- Certain types of cancer such as: mouth cancer, pharynx, esophagus, colon and bowel cancer, lymphoma, liver cancer, prostate cancer, and skin cancer (treatment with capsules, tea, or rinsing the mouth and gargling).
- To alleviate menopause symptoms in women such as hot flashes, fatigue and dimness.
- Osteoporosis and calcium leaking from the bones. Red clover stops calcium leakage.
- Irregular menstrual cycle and to reduce post menstrual syndrome (PMS) such as, jittering, nervousness, depression and pain.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- Parkinson disease especially hand tremors.
- Uterine fibroids.
- Cystic disease of breast or fibrocystic disease of breast.
- Emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, as well as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease- COPD.
- Acne and various skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and different skin infections. (internal and external use)
- Purification of blood, liver and body from toxins, especially if the toxins were due to metal poisoning or due to an accumulation of metals in the body.
- Trifolium pratense reduces swelling and congestion of the lymphatic glands and opens the lymphatic channels.
- Asthma, severe cough, pertussis, bronchitis, and sinusitis and also as an expectorant of phlegm.(capsules or tea)
- To increase HDL cholesterol level.
- To improve digestion and reduce gases.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
- As an antibiotic and also antioxidant.
- As appetizer to help gain weight.
- Fear and anxiety.
Tilt product is contraindicated for
- Hormone related cancer patients such as breast, uterus and ovaries cancer. Red clover increases the amount of estrogen in the body and thus may aggravate cancer.
- Pregnant women.
- Breastfeeding mothers.
- In conjunction with hormone therapy.
- In conjunction with contraceptive pills.
- Heart patients and for those who suffer from blood clotting and take blood thinning drugs.
- Children under the age of 12.
Tilt product – Red clover is safe for use and it has no side effects.
You can take Trifolium pratense as capsules or as a tea.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments