- Arabic name: الفطر الريشي
- Product name: M.Reishi
- Botanical name: Extract of Reishi Ganoderma Lucidum
- Common name: Reishi mushroom
- Chinese name: Ling Zhi
- Japanese name: Mannentake
- Net weight: 31.5 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Reishi Ganoderma Lucidum Mushroom – Extract
Reishi mushroom has a special place in the Chinese medicine due to its unique components that enable it to participate in complex healing processes of various diseases. The Far East could appreciate the potency of Reishi mushroom 2,000 years ago. In China it is called Lingzhi, which means “the soul plant” in Vietnam it is called linh chi (“the natural healing mushroom”). The Japanese however, name it Mannentake, which means” 10,000 years mushroom”, or “mushroom of eternal life”.
Reishi grows naturally in Europe, Asia, North and South America. It grows on dead trees and rotted roots. There are about 250 species of Reishi all over the world. Traditional Chinese medicine uses 6 of them for medical uses. In ancient times, Reishi was used only by Caesars, emperors, kings, noblemen and monks due to its rare existence and expensive price. They have used it to raise vigilance, strengthen the body and organs, and to prolong life.
M.Reishi Product – Extract of Reishi Mushroom is Indications
- Constant stress and fatigue that causes physical and mental weakness. Reishi is considered an adaptogen mushroom, so it may help the human body cope successfully with extreme circumstances and massive stress and to maintain its balance. It is also indicated for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Diabetes type 2.
- Atherosclerosis and after an Angina pectoris. It also may help protect against a heart attack and supports the heart after heart surgery.
- Hypercholesterolemia and Hyperlipidemia.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), urinary incontinence, and urination disorders like infrequent urination.
- Erectile Dysfunction, impotency, and male infertility, as well as to increase sperm count and quality.
- Infections and inflammations of the male reproductive system such as prostatitis and orchitis.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) and Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Renal failure, chronic renal diseases, Glomerulonephritis, and pyelonephritis.
- Different hepatic inflammations especially Hepatitis, Liver function deficiency, fatty liver, liver cirrhosis and damaged liver tissue.
- Chronic viral infections such as Herpes, cytomegalovirus (CMV), Mononucleosis, Epstein Barr virus (EBV), and HIV that causes AIDS.
- Decreased hemoglobin levels, anemia, and for cases of massive blood loss such as giving birth or undergoing a surgery.
- Decreased white blood count (WBC).
- Allergies especially that are accompanied with tiredness and weak immunity (in addition to other herbal supplements).
- Parkinson’s disease, dementia, and multiple sclerosis (MS) since it increases the production of myelin and stimulates the function of Glia cells in the brain.
- Fibromyalgia (FMS) and the symptoms accompanied with it, such as fatigue, dimness, headaches, and depression.
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- It is the only known natural source that contains natural steroids which have a molecular structure almost identical to steroid hormones.
- Palpitation, tachycardia, irregular heartbeat.
- Migraine. It alleviates pain and reduces the number of migraine attacks.
- The upper and lower respiratory infections, shortness of breath and asthma. it is also indicated to protect form flu and cold.
- Helicobacter pylori.
- Hypothyroidism as well as hyperthyroidism.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Memory disturbances as well as forgetfulness.
- Gout disease.
- Postmenstrual syndrome (PMS). It alleviates nervousness, anxiety, massive stress and also mood swings.
- Insomnia and sleep disorders.
- Depression, Anxiety, and fear (in addition to other herbal supplements).
- Autoimmune disease.
- Nerve weakness, since it has a balancing activity on the nervous system, so it allows the body to cope better with stress.
- Women in menopause especially if they suffer from depression, fatigue, tiredness, and dimness.
- It strengthens weak immunity and balances over active immune system.
- Excessive blood clotting since it is considered a blood thinner.
- Peptic ulcers (in addition to other herbal supplements).
- Acne (in addition to other herbal supplements).
- Wound healing because it may helps heal wounds quickly.
- Urinary tract infections. (with other products product)
- Excretion of accumulated toxins from the liver and body.
- Reducing gray hair and protecting against diseases in elderly people.
- Bodybuilding because it strengthens and builds muscle mass especially in athletes.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (in addition to other herbal supplements), inflammations of the digestive system, and hemorrhoids.
- Amenorrhea, menstruation disorders and also ovarian diseases.
- As a Rehabilitation therapy after a stroke.
- May help protect against and reduce the damage of radiation from computers and telephones, as well as sunlight.
- Brain health and nourishment. (with M.Cordy and other products)
- To protect woman’s skin from the damage caused by ultraviolet light and also may help maintain healthy and beautiful skin.
- Atopic dermatitis and skin asthma.
- Viral diseases.
- Hay fever.
Adaptogen, protects the liver, supports the nervous system, tonic, nutrient, hypotensive, Vaccine activator, anti-allergic, balances thyroid gland, anti-depressant, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, hypolipidemic, relaxant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-parasitic, detoxifier, antihistaminic, also Immunomodulator (delays or corners an immune response or an inflammatory condition without causing significant immune suppression).
M.Reishi product should be used with caution in:
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children because there is not enough reliable information about the use of Reishi mushroom in this category of people. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
- People taking immunosuppressant drugs such as Cyclosporine. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
- Those who take blood thinners such as Warfarin and Clexane. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
- People taking Diabetic drugs. You should prepare a daily schedule for glycaemia measurement.
- People taking hypotensive drugs.
- People taking sedatives and medication for anxiety and insomnia.
Very rare side effect: sensitivity of the digestive system or a discomfort, and mild headache.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages