- Product name: Roz
- Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Common name: Rosemary
- Net weight: 31.5 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Benefits of Rosemary – Rosmarinus Officinalis:
Rosemary – Rosmarinus Officinalis is a woody evergreen plant native to the Mediterranean. Moreover, it is widely used as a spice and as a fragrance in soaps and cosmetics. In addition to that, Rosemary is considered an old medicinal plant used for various diseases and disorders. Therefore, ancient Greeks wore wreaths of Rosemary to help improve memory. During the Middle Ages, it was thought to be capable of dispelling negativity.
Furthermore, Arab doctors used rosemary – Rosmarinus Officinalis as a diuretic and for urinary tract infections and menstrual disorder. They also used it for asthma, cough and some liver and spleen diseases.
Roz product – Rosemary or Rosmarinus Officinalis is Indicated for:
- To enhance memory and concentration in children and in adults before exams, as well as, to improve learning skills and concentration in children with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Gastrointestinal diseases like: heartburn, indigestion, constipation, intestinal cramps, gastrointestinal poisoning, flatulence, gases and gastroenteritis.
- Helicobacter Pylori, a bacterium that livers in high acidity of the stomach. (as part of the supplement program that includes other herbs)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Upper and lower respiratory infections, cold, flu, otitis, sinusitis, pneumonia, pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema, and hay fever. As well as, to purify the lungs and as an expectorant of phlegm. It is also indicated to purify the respiratory tract, relieve cough and allergy and may help chronic asthma. (you can inhale Rosemarie vapor)
- Strengthening of the heart muscle and improving heart functioning. Moreover, it works as blood thinner that may help with angina pectoris and atherosclerosis.
- To balance blood pressure, to increase low blood pressure, to improve blood circulation and to supply blood to the limbs and to the brain.
- High LDL cholesterol levels and hypertriglyceridemia.
- As an antifungal for inner and outer fungi- like Candida.
- Weakness of the nervous system and for alleviating rheumatism, arthritis, and gout pain. (as part of the supplement program that includes other herbs)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Headaches and migraine.(capsules or inhalation)
- Anemia especially after excessive bleeding.
- As a tonic because it provides the body with energy and vitality and may help depression, bad mood, tension, stress and fatigue.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease because it improves brain functioning and reduces memory loss, lack of concentrating and forgetfulness.
- Diabetes type1 and type 2.
- Mild and chronic urinary tract infections.
- Menstruation disorders, late menstruation and hypomenorrhea.
- To alleviate depression and mood swings in women during menopause.
- Infertility and impotence in men especially those who suffer from lack of blood supply to the limbs.
Additional Uses of Rosemary:
- Frigidity (lack of sexual desire) in men and women.
- Insomnia and sleep disorders.
- Strengthening the body and muscles, especially in people with weak or paralyzed limbs.
- Vaginal infections and excess vaginal secretions.(as part of wellness program that includes other herbs)- for internal and external use.
- As a diuretic. It stimulates kidney functioning, therefore it reduces fluid retention in the body and reduces swelling of the feet.
- Some cases of dizziness and vertigo.
- To stop internal bleeding.
- It strengthens the immune system and thus may help the body fight various diseases.
- Repeated miscarriage in women.
- As an appetizer that may help with anorexia.
- To maintain eye health and reduce eye diseases especially retinal disease.
- Strengthening of hair follicles and may help with hair loss and giving vitality to the skin.
- As a rich source of vitamin B6, calcium, and iron.
- As an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and also antibacterial.
- To stop external bleeding and to sterilize wounds and some tools used in surgery. (as a solution for external use)
- Bad breath, mouth infections, and for frequent gnathitis and laryngitis (as capsules, gargling or rinsing the mouth).
- Bee sting and insect sting. So, it relieves sting pain and sterilizes it. (external use)
- Joint pain and spasms. (for external use- apply rosemary infusion or diluted rosemary oil on painful joints, or you can take rosemary capsules – Rosmarinus Officinalis)
- In case of headache, migraine, sinusitis, or sinus obstruction. So, the patient can apply rosemary – Rosmarinus Officinalis infusion on the forehead and sides of the head.
Roz product is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant women.
- People with allergy to rosemary – Rosmarinus Officinalis.
Roz product should be used with caution:
- In conjunction with some chemical treatments for cancer patients.
- Two hours before or after food for people who suffer from a severe iron deficiency because Rosemary disturbs iron absorption in the body.
Roz product – Rosemary – Rosmarinus Officinalis is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
Moreover, it is safe for use in children and nursing mothers.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages