- Product name: Rumex
- Scientific name: Rumex Crispus
- Common name: Curly dock
- Net weight: 56 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Curled dock, Narrow dock, Yellow dock
Rumex – Yellow Dock – Curly Dock
Rumex crispus also known as Yellow dock and Curly dock, originally grows in Africa and parts of Europe. The native people used its leaves for thousands of years in cooking, they used it to make a salad; however they used the roots for various medical treatments. However, in the 20th century the herb became famous in a many countries all over the world and people started to cultivate it for its therapeutic value. The Romans used Yellow dock to treat skin problems such as acne and psoriasis. They have also used it to treat liver and lymphatic system disorders. In the 20th century Rumex crispus – Curly dock became planted in many countries because many scientific studies have proved that it has many medicinal properties.
Rumex product Rumex crispus is indicated for:
- To purify the body and blood from toxins especially after chemotherapy.
- Acne related to digestive system disorders and for under skin abscesses and inflammations.
- Different skin diseases such as psoriasis, skin fungal and chronic skin inflammation.
- Curly dock helps treat Anemia.
- Several liver diseases as well as spleen diseases.
- Jaundice (high bilirubin rate).
- To increase bile juice into the intestines and also to dissolve gallstone.
- As a diuretic.
- Constipation and indigestion since it is a mild laxative.
- Chronic arthritis and rheumatism.
- As an antimicrobial, antibacterial and also antioxidant. Because it can treat many infections including vaginal infections.
- Hair loss in women. (with Kur product, (Urtica Uurens), magic1 product (Moringa), MSM product (methyl sulphonyl methane), and also Zinc product (zinc picolinate)).
- Iron deficiency in women who have cervical fibrosis.
Rumex product – Yellow dock is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant women.
- In case of bowel obstruction.
Rumex product must be used with caution in:
- Nursing women. Consult a physician before you use the product because Yellow dock can give the milk a bitter taste and may cause a shortage of milk if used frequently.
- Patients taking the following medicines: various diuretics, corticosteroids, medications to regulate heart rate, Digoxin. You should take it only in small amounts and be under the supervision of the specialist.
Rumex product – Yellow dock is safe for use, if you take it according to the amount of dosage specified on the packages.
Do not take large amounts of Rumex Crispus – Curly dock.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Hold FDA accreditation.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments