- Product name: Ulmus
- Scientific name: Ulmus Rubra
- Common name: Slippery Elm
- Net weight: 38 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Red Elm, Moose Elm, Indian Elm
Slippery Elm – Ulmus Rubra has been used for thousands of years to treat many diseases. It is mostly used to soothe stomach and intestine membrane as well as to stop chronic diarrhea. Consuming Slippery Elm – Ulmus rubra helps calm mucosal membrane irritation of the lungs and stomach and for urinary tract inflammations. The bark of the Red Elm – Ulmus rubra tree contains a mucilage which when mixed with water becomes a gel–like substance. It coats and soothes the mouth, throat, stomach and also the intestines.
Ulmus product – Slippery Elm is indicated for:
- Lung cancer and lung inflammations.
- to alleviate different types of cough, especially dry cough. It soothes mucous membrane of the lungs and the trachea. It also treats sore throat, influenza, mouth inflammations, hoarseness, pharyngitis and bronchitis.
- Chronic gastritis, enteritis and also colitis.
- People who suffer from fluid accumulation in the lungs.
- Gastric and duodenum ulcers.
- Chrohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- to protect the heart muscle from diseases and pressure. Itcontains a special protein called CR1 (which exists only in two plants).
- Stomach acidity and stomach mouth disorders. You better take Slippery Elm with AS product (licorice root) or DGL product (licorice root extract) and also Room Product (Punica granatum) for full recovery of acidity.
- to alleviate the pain and inflammation of wounds, dimples as well as skin burns.
- Different urinary tract infections.
- as a good diuretic.
- Fatigue and tiredness.
- Skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis. You can mix the content of capsules with glycerin and apply it directly on the skin as a topical ointment.
- Menopause symptoms like hot flashes.
- Constipation and also hemorrhoids.
- Bad cholesterol (LDL).
Ulmus product – Red Elm is very safe to use and it does not have any side effects.
It is safe for pregnant women, lactating women and also for children.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments