- Product name: Verb.
- Scientific name: Verbena Officinalis
- Common name: vervain
- Net weight: 38.7 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: holy herb, wild hyssop, blue vervain, Mosquito Plant
Benefits of Verbena Officinalis – Vervain:
Verbena Officinalis – Vervain, is a perennial herb native to Europe, but it also grows widely in Asia and Africa. It belongs to the Verbenaceae family and its common name changes according to the country it grows in. The leaves of verbena are lobed toothed and the flowers are delicate and usually have light violet color. The herb blooms in June and stays until October and grows from 30 to 70 cm.
Verbena – Vervain has been used since ancient times for medicinal purposes. The Romans have used it in witchery as a talisman for good luck and to fight the “evil eye”. While, in traditional Chinese medicine, verbena functions as anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Verbena is an excellent tonic for the liver and the heart.
Verb. Product – Verbena – Vervain indications:
- Constant stress that is accompanied with headache, migraine, sleep disorders, spasms and pain in the whole body.
- Depression, fear, melancholia, and restlessness. Verbena functions as an analgesic because it reduces anxiety and tension because of its sedative properties.
- Different types of cancer since it is an anticancer. Verbena is recommended for cancer patients who suffer from massive stress.
- Insomnia and sleep disorders in children and the elderly.
- Indigestion because it stimulates and improves digestion process and reduce gases (carminative). It is also beneficial for constipation, abdominal pain dyspepsia.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and enteritis, especially Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Menstruation pain and symptoms of Premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Menopause symptoms especially nervousness, jittering, mood swings and depression.
- Women in postpartum period. It prevents and treats postpartum depression and mental disorders after giving birth. It is also strengthens the reproductive system and increase breast milk in nursing mothers.
- Hyperthyroidism accompanied with nervousness, fear and anger.
- Diabetes type 2. ( as part of a treatment program and in addition to other herbs)
- Hypercholesterolemia and Hypertriglyceridemia. ( in addition to other herbs)
- Hepatic infection, fatty liver, and also to improve liver functioning.
- Hypertension, irregular pulse after angina pectoris (especially in patients with stress).
- To alleviate symptoms of flu, cold, sinusitis, asthma and also respiratory infections. Verbena also ejaculates mucus.
- Migraine and headache especially that is accompanied with physical and mental stress.
- People that suffer from hysteria and tantrums.
- Dermatitis and different skin diseases like psoriasis (especially in people that suffer from massive stress).
- To stimulate bile secretion.
- Chronic Gingivitis.
- To improve spleen functioning.
- As an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, as well as an anti-fungal.
- As a diuretic.
- Strengthening and nourishing the nervous system.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- To increase sweating.
- To loosen up muscles and reduce spasms.
- As an antipyretic.
- Also as an appetizer.
Verb. product – Verbena – blue Vervain is contraindicated for pregnant women.
Verb. product – Verbena, blue Vervain must be used with caution in patients suffering from hepatic insufficiency or patients taking anticoagulants.
Verb. product – Verbena, is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
Large dose of verbena – Vervain may cause skin rash and diarrhea.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Hold FDA accreditation.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments