- Product name: Kaf.m
- Botanical name: Vitex Agnus castus
- Common name: Chaste tree
- Net weight: 44 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Vitex,Chasteberry, Abraham’s balm
Vitex Agnus Castus – Chaste Tree
Vitex Agnus castus has been known since ancient times and was used in several cases of headaches, colds, eye diseases, and gastrointestinal problems. However, people mainly used it to regulate hormones and to help with hormonal disorders in women. Vitex works on the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus, which are responsible for releasing hormones throughout the reproductive system. Research proved that Vitex helps balance estrogen as well as progesterone levels.
Kaf.m product – Vitex Agnus castus indications:
- for women with estrogen and progesterone imbalance who also have fertility problems.
- for irregular menstruation, heavy menstrual bleeding, bleeding between menstrual cycles and abnormal uterine bleeding.
- to assist polycystic ovary syndrome.
- for low progesterone level which may cause thin uterine lining that causes infertility.
- for anovulation (lack of ovulation) and oligo-ovulation (infrequent or irregular ovulation).
- also for fibroids, uterine fibrosis and endometriosis. Endometriosis is a disorder in which tissue that normally grows inside the uterus, called endometrium, grows outside of it. It can cause pain and infertility.
- for menstrual pain, ovulation pain, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and also breast congestion.
- to reduce menopausal symptoms such as sweating, back pain, shoulder pain, depression, mood fluctuation, nervousness, dizziness, memory impairment and urinary tract inflammation.
- for high prolactin level in men which causes infertility and lack of sperm production.
- also for migraine as a reult of hormone imbalance.
- for high estrogen level and for diseases and disorders associated with this increase such as: uterine and breast fibrosis, polycystic breast and uterus, breast swelling and pain.
- for acne in boys and girls.
- to increase breast milk production in lactating women by increasing prolactin hormone.
- for hormone imbalance in young women and for women who have very high prolactin level which may cause sterility and anovulation.
- to reduce the level of FSH hormone in men and women. It is an excellent remedy of high prolactin level in men.
- for some cases of depression especially postpartum depression, fear, anxiety, and stress in women during menstrual cycle.
- to reduce libido in men with hyper sexuality as well as to increase libido in women with hypo sexuality.
- for vaginal inflammations, excess vaginal secretion and also vaginal dryness in women.
- to strengthen the reproductive system in women.
- to stimulate labor and accelerate birth. (see warning)
- also for women with frequent abortion.
- for digestive system disorders such as indigestion.
Kaf.m product – Vitex Agnus castus is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant women.
- In conjunction with contraceptive pills.
- Women who are receiving hormone therapy during menopause.
- Patients on permanent medication. you should consult a doctor first.
- Patients with hormone related cancer such as uterus cancer, breast cancer and ovaries cancer.
Kaf.m product- Vitex Agnus castus is safe for use. The side effect ratio does not exceed 1%.
Some of these side are: headache, dizziness, mild abdominal pain, mild chest pain.
All side effects are transient and will subside once you finish the wellness program plan.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages